No announcement yet.

My email read on the Jim Rome show yesterday... WAR'd Cutler and the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My email read on the Jim Rome show yesterday... WAR'd Cutler and the Broncos

I finally had an email read on air (radio show) yesterday. I WAR'd Jay Cutler and the Broncos in '08. Rome mentioned that we might have the best QB in the league... but he didn't have anything good to say about the D.... or lack of it actually.

I'm hoping that gives the Broncos a little Jim Rome karma for the rest of the reason.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Congrats on getting you E-mail read.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

grats on getting it read. I do however hate that show and cannot listen to it for more than 5 minutes. Anyone else get tired of it when he plays the same audio clip over and over and over for like 5 minutes?

Comment

COngrats on having it read. I hate Jim Rome though.

Comment

Congrats...Jungle Karma is a good thing....
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

good job plugging our Broncos... i used to listen to that radio show when i was working in Security a long time ago...

Comment

Good for you!

Your lucky! I love Rome, hes great and one of the few who ever reps for the west coast which i love. Some people hate anyone who doesnt conform to the east coast bias, although he has so many inside jokes its hard to attract new listeners. Thats as good of a war as ive ever heard on that show.

Comment

I'm usually pretty good about figuring these out, but what does WAR'd mean?
                My other love...
                sigpic
                305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

War is some random thing that got started on Rome's show, i believe it started as like what you would scream in battle or somthing. Some classics involve people Waring there gf going on the pill, or War your favorite teams. People do it at the end of a call or a email. Occaisionally a player or coach in interview will War a specific game or team.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                    grats on getting it read. I do however hate that show and cannot listen to it for more than 5 minutes. Anyone else get tired of it when he plays the same audio clip over and over and over for like 5 minutes?
                    ha ha yeah it drives me nuts!
                    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

what did your email say

congrats BTW

I love rome, never get around to listening to it though (i work night shift)

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                        I finally had an email read on air (radio show) yesterday. I WAR'd Jay Cutler and the Broncos in '08. Rome mentioned that we might have the best QB in the league... but he didn't have anything good to say about the D.... or lack of it actually.

I'm hoping that gives the Broncos a little Jim Rome karma for the rest of the reason.
                        nice, i wish my emails were read but congrats to you

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post

I heard him read it.....it was during all the smack about Al Davis and his overhead projector and chain mill looking shirt he had.

Not surprised about his comments on the Defense. But hearing him talk of Cutler that highly did kinda put a smile on my face.

Congrats.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                            . But hearing him talk of Cutler that highly did kinda put a smile on my face.

Congrats.
                            If anyone in the media right now is smacking down Cutler... Well, you just look stupid.

Will all these geezer retreads like Griese, Kerry Collins, etc. The NFL is dying for some young QB to step up and become the face of the NFL.

Comment

GOod for you. I used to enjoy listening to his show. Then as he kept talking about his co-workers and crap. That just annoyed me. Like WHO CARES!!! Get on with the sports talk!

Comment

Working...
                              X