Human Steamroller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Steamroller

In the 2nd quarter, we were returning a kick or punt and as the returner(Martinez, Royal, or Hall) turned up the sideline, an unidentified player from the Broncos clobbers a Buccaneer with a fantastic block. Did anyone else see it? Who was that? Any chance there is a video clip?

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

I saw it too, i was mad they never showed it again. If i had to take a stab in the dark i would say Larsen since he seems to do this stuff weekly
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16 View Post
      In the 2nd quarter, we were returning a kick or punt and as the returner(Martinez, Royal, or Hall) turned up the sideline, an unidentified player from the Broncos clobbers a Buccaneer with a fantastic block. Did anyone else see it? Who was that? Any chance there is a video clip?

I saw it and thought I saw the number 6 on the jersey and suspected it was my boy number 46 Spencer Larsen but I am biased and couldn't confirm.

It was Royal on the return.

sigpic
      \

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16 View Post

I know trhe play but did not catch the number-and the analysts never made a point of one hell pointng out of a block.

Comment

It was a great block, then they didn't show it. Then they come back from commercial and still don't show it, I was very confused how they missed that.

Comment

Anyone? I am dying to see this clip again.

Comment

2nd quarter huh,,, i'll try to watch the game again tonight... see if i can get the number

Comment

Originally posted by rockreptile View Post
                2nd quarter huh,,, i'll try to watch the game again tonight... see if i can get the number
                Thank you sir.

Comment

i have tivo and re-wound it several times and it was in fact #46 SPENCER "THE HAMMER" LARSEN
                  BRONCO COUNTRY is EVERYWHERE !!!!
                  BRONCO FAN since 1986
                  MY SON DARION
                  THE NEXT GREAT DENVER BRONCO

Comment

It was Larsen. DUDE is an animal.

Comment

I hope the broncos are keeping a collection of his hits to use for training purposes. 3 weeks in a row with massive hits. Gotta give it up for the Mormon kid from Arizona.

Comment

I understand that he's young and raw, lacking a bit in his pass coverage, and generally not quite ready for a full-time role on D, but I can't wait until this guy is a starter. He's already a walking 'Jacked Up' highlight reel and other than this last game he's only been on special teams.

What a beast!!!

This reminds me. Someone should try to compile all of Larsen's hits in to a highlight video - if they have the time and motivation, of course.
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

I WANT TO SEE.........

SPENCER LARSEN AS OUR MLB!!!

WHAT WILL IT TAKE?!?!?!?!?!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-o-Lantern View Post
                            I WANT TO SEE.........

SPENCER LARSEN AS OUR MLB!!!

WHAT WILL IT TAKE?!?!?!?!?!?
                            experience....

Comment

Anyone have a video of the hit?

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                              sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Working...
                              X