Prater!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prater!!!

Anynone else beside me high on this guy? He is having a Pro Bowl type year. I am really impressed with Prater and hope he continues to play well. He is a difference maker for us.

Prater is a f*ckin beast. He's playing better than any kicker in the league right now.

Comment

Originally posted by boofeyblitz View Post
      Anynone else beside me high on this guy? He is having a Pro Bowl type year. I am really impressed with Prater and hope he continues to play well. He is a difference maker for us.
      I was going to make a thread to get it up for Prater.

All off-season and pre-season we heard a LOT of 'whiners' crying and complaining about us letting Elam go. But Prater is showing WHY we had to make that decision. His Kick-offs ALONE are making me clap for joy.

Watching us attempt a 55 yrd FG is THRILLING again. This makes it soooo much easier on both our offense and defense. I'm THRILLED for this kid considering how much pressure he had on his shoulders to come in and replace a loved legend around here.

Comment

Did you see Gruden's face after he made the 55 yarder?

Comment

Anynone else beside me high?

Comment

Didn't Prater play for Atlanta before? If so it's interesting Elam went there at the tail end of his career and we pick up Prater who can kick for another 15-20 years!

The only draw back is if he keeps kicking off into the back of the end zone I won't get to see Spence Larsen Tom-a-hawking any more return men.

sigpic
            \

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post

He gave us the "WOW" face!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker View Post
                The only draw back is if he keeps kicking off into the back of the end zone I won't get to see Spence Larsen Tom-a-hawking any more return men.
                Draw back That makes me giddy every time I see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker View Post
                  Didn't Prater play for Atlanta before? If so it's interesting Elam went there at the tail end of his career and we pick up Prater who can kick for another 15-20 years!

I posted this last summer-a buddy of mine who knows coaches said Elam left because he saw the writing on the wall with Prater. I didnt beleive it at the time but now I do. And how about those touchbacks!

Comment

He gave us the "WOW" face!!!!!!
                    i think you mean the "O" face...

sigpic

Comment

This kid is awesome. I haven't missed Elam once (not to knock him; I love the guy). I'm never even nervous when he's kicking, which is so nice.

Comment

Originally posted by anton... View Post
                        i think you mean the "O" face...

You know...right after I posted, I thought of that damn movie. One of the greatest movies of all time "Office Space".

Comment

You know...right after I posted, I thought of that damn movie. One of the greatest movies of all time "Office Space".
                          Wanna take a ride on the "Bone Coaster" WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post

I thought it was because it had another 10 yards left in it.

Comment

Cool Matt Prater Article.

Just wanted to post this new article i found on our new stud kicker Matt Prater.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-name-himself/

“Have you ever seen a kicker kick a 55-yard field goal and make it by 25 yards?” Bucs coach Jon Gruden asked afterward in astonishment. “Honestly, why work on your kickoff return when you come here? That guy was unbelievable.”

“My goodness, that dude is on fire right now,” said Broncos linebacker Boss Bailey. “Shoot, I don’t want to jinx him, man.”

I dont know about you guys but im pretty sure we have the best kicker in the league. This guy can boot a 57 yard FG with ease and have alot of room to spare. He gets a touch back almost every kickoff and on occasion can even send it into the freaking stands... The all time recored for 50+ yarders in a season is 5 and he already has 4 through 5 games!

This kid is unbelievable and im so glad with how fortunate we were to pick him up. I admit i was VERY skeptical when we let Elam go, but now its like ELAM WHO?!

Anyways im so excited to see through out the season what this guy can really do, i honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if he were to break some major records this year alone.

Oh and it doesn't hurt he is absolutely killing in my fantasy league!
                              Last edited by d-bronx42; 10-05-2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X