No announcement yet.

Prater and the broncos going for the record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is entirely possible that Matt Prater will break Jason Elam and Bob Dempsey's record field goals of 63 yards and kick a 64 or more yard field goal. Considering if the condtions are just right for such a feat, Prater has the leg to do it. It is just a matter of time before Shanahan lets him try for the record.

Comment

I find it interesting that we play the team that gave up the longest kick this sunday, and now coaches have said they will give Prater a shot if the opportunity comes. Who knows it could be fate, it will almost be exactly 10 years since elam made that kick, the record might fall this sunday.

Comment

Prater would defintely make the kick, did u see his last 55 yrd attempt, that ball coulda went in if it was a 70 yard kick
        Our Team is going to turn heads this year!!!
        Champ Bailey is the Best CB in the league!!!
        Tebow and Thomas will have an impact, i just hope sooner rather than later!!!
        User CP is Appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by TopDeadbolt View Post
          Prater would defintely make the kick, did u see his last 55 yrd attempt, that ball coulda went in if it was a 70 yard kick
          Introduce yourself pilgrim. It's the respectful thing to do. Especially if you're a charger fan.
          Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Working...
          X