No announcement yet.

Torain update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive had him sitting on my FF IR since the start of the season. Heres to hoping he make some big waves
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
      When in doubt, watch the highlight vid I made.

Check out his shotgun run at 1:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_bdlrXQczU
      Wow, he really gets a lot of yards after contact. He is the piece of the puzzle we need, it'll be great to see him play in a few weeks.
      sigpic

Comment

You won't find to many videos of Torain because he was a JR College transfer and his Sr year he only played a few games due to his toe injury. About him being fast enough for from the Shotgun formation, his scouting report before his Jr year had him running the 4.4 forty that was only 2 years ago. He had a rough combine because of the Injury and still had a better combine time than S. Young did. On Torain Pro-day he Posted a 4.5 forty and still wasn't all the way healed. I also watched some College practice games along with his private work out tapes and he shows some good hands catching the ball out of the back field. He also made a nice over the shoulder catch on a 30 yard pass for a TD in traffic in his practice tapes. You can find all of these videos on Youtube just type in his name in the search field. I looked up Young's pro-day 40 and it was 4.58 and Torain's was 4.51
        Last edited by Disturbed One; 10-07-2008, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X