Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco superfan
    replied
    Dont be so hard on him he cant help the order that the teams are drawn out of the hat its totally random.

Leave a comment:

• Taz_bb2
    replied
    I found Cutler_aka_god's day job!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    DALLAS is the THIRD best team, IN THEIR OWN DIVISION!!! Do you even WATCH the games man???

The ONLY power rankings in football that matter are the BCS polls in college football. The only thing that matters in the NFL, is the last Sunday in January, and only 2 teams will matter then. So, give us your prediction of who you think, as of right now , who will be in the Super Bowl ???

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler_aka_god View Post
    how many times do I have to say it is not based on what I think is going to happen in the future, it is based on statistics from the whole year. ie:
    the past. and it has nothing to do with yards well kinda cuz the game is revolved around it but all in all no.
    It's not based on future, it's based on statistics on the whole year, bit only down the line, when the future has already happened, even though it hasn't happened yet, we will begin to see where you're coming from.

And it has nothing to do with yards. But it kinda does actually because the game is revolved around yards, but actually it's not.

I bet you don't even know what your "formula" is.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied

Um, I'll let you in on a little secret...theres NO SCIENCE to power rankings. Theyre retard material for retard fans who dont watch and/or understand football.

Leave a comment:

• UberBroncoMan
    replied
    /facepalm

So many teams in wrong spots... I mean look at Washington... 4-1 right now and doing damn well... this truly his a horrible power ranking..... and how are we not above Tampa??? how are the chargers literally 1 rank below us? Arizona up 10 places??? look at their freaking division.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
    Well I have had Tenn. at number one since week 2 I think, i just dont think NYG
    have done enough to take the spot away from them... yet. They are neck n
    neck, I just like Haynsworth more than anyone for the Giants so the Titans get
    the nod.

Baltimore is a tricky one to me, and if they had a vet for a QB I would put them
    up a bit higher. Flacco has played very well, but Im just not sure how well he
    performs under BIG pressure. Guys like Collins and Ferrotte have been there
    before and done it before so i got more faith in that... But when Willis really
    gets rollin, then they will begin to move farther and farther up.
    heh.. and I'm the other way around. Since the Giants are the SB champs, and are still undefeated.... I dont' think the Titans have done enough to take that spot away from THEM

Plus.... I again feel that teams are just so heavy on the QB... and despite many here bashing Eli... he's proved to play WELL under the pressure and had an INCREDIBLE game in the most pressure-filled game of the decade last season. Collins, not so much.

Leave a comment:

• draco193
    replied
    I get your sarcasm...I don't see why cuz who ever is the top of the list afc and nfc wise by the end will be going to the super bowl.
    So youre calling a Titans Ginats super bowl at this point?

Leave a comment:

• Cutler_aka_god
    replied
    yeah

I get your sarcasm...I don't see why cuz who ever is the top of the list afc and nfc wise by the end will be going to the super bowl.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    These look pretty good, Grid. I personally would switch Tenn and Giants. I think Manning is better than Collins, and that would be the tie-breaker for me. But other than that, I just think the Giants are a better team.

I would even move the Ravens up higher. They are NOT great on offense, but their defense is again looking like a solid ROCK. I'd actually put them one spot ahead of Denver right now.

NIce job on this one
    Well I have had Tenn. at number one since week 2 I think, i just dont think NYG
    have done enough to take the spot away from them... yet. They are neck n
    neck, I just like Haynsworth more than anyone for the Giants so the Titans get
    the nod.

Baltimore is a tricky one to me, and if they had a vet for a QB I would put them
    up a bit higher. Flacco has played very well, but Im just not sure how well he
    performs under BIG pressure. Guys like Collins and Ferrotte have been there
    before and done it before so i got more faith in that... But when Willis really
    gets rollin, then they will begin to move farther and farther up.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Originally posted by MJBronco View Post
    power rankings like these are worthless!! All that matters is the teams freakin record!
    not really. i rather be ranked high in power rankings especially cutler aka gods power rankings instead of making the playoffs or winning a superbowl.

Leave a comment:

• MJBronco
    replied
    power rankings like these are worthless!! All that matters is the teams freakin record!

Leave a comment:

• Cutler_aka_god
    replied
    well...

no because that would include yardage which is a stat that I do not look at. I all ready said when I will say what I look at and why if it happens, which I doubt it will....Also I keep saying it will get better and such, when it really doesn't get better, I use the same system every week, so by using it how could it actually get better? answer it can't. It just will look like it will because everyone's knowledge of the nfl this year will get sharper as the year goes along.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    how many times do I have to say it is not based on what I think is going to happen in the future, it is based on statistics from the whole year. ie:
    the past. and it has nothing to do with yards well kinda cuz the game is revolved around it but all in all no.
    Like what? Number of first downs gained??? WHat stat would be so distorted that it completely negates common sense?

Leave a comment:

• Cutler_aka_god
    replied
    omg

Last edited by Cutler_aka_god; 10-07-2008, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X