Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tag
    replied
    absolutely meaningless - a worthless read... obviously not based upon anything remotely factual... should be based upon what happens on the field not what someone THINKS will happen in the future...
    Last edited by tag; 10-07-2008, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wolverine83
    replied
    chuckle, these are really good rankings, chuckle
    you should apply for a job at espn, shrug
    chuckle shrug chuckle

Leave a comment:

• Cutler_aka_god
    replied
    Trust me...

chuckle, you won't be disappointed by weeks 7-8 I expect week 8 for sure but...guess we will see.

Leave a comment:

• aic
    replied
    That's last weeks power rankings... http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Leave a comment:

• rainmaker
    replied
    I am curious to see the progression of the system as the year wears on. So please make sure to do your rankings every week. You claim they become more and more revelatory with time so don't let the critizisms stop you from posting.

I also have gotten a huge kick out of reading the forum responses to your threads so please don't give up. Top quality entertainment!

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    Those are the worst rankings i've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Blazindro
    replied
    Tampa Bay and even Arizona is a little sketchy being ahead of us and San Diego is only 1 below us? Not so sure I agree with that at all, but nice job nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler_aka_god
    replied
    knew I was going to.....

get chit about Washington Arizona and Tampa/Denver knew it was going to happen, chuckle. I can't go against my system that I use, (btw Jp Lossman might be a better QB than the starter....not the reason for their ranking) I know early on I get a lot of mocking and retorts shrug expect it and use to it. If I was unaware how I rank my teams (systematically) and used my biased beliefs I would mock these rankings myself and tear them up and laugh at them and think the person an idiot for even posting these rankings....truly I would. But since I know the reason why they are posted like that (systematically) and sooner or later through biased beliefs or not they will start looking excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    I honestly can't see how the Bills are higher when they just lost to Atlanta and lost their starting QB. I also have NO clue as to how you can put TB above the Broncos.

Moving AZ up TEN spots?? seriously?

ALso.. how can you POSSIBLY have Washington Redskins DOWN so far when they have ONLY lost to the Giants in week 1, yet beat the cowboys and the Eagles in the absolute TOUGHEST division in the NFL?? You have the Cowboys and Eagles at 5 & 6, and the Skins beat BOTH of them in THEIR house.... yet the Skins are ranked 14 behind SD, Tampa, Buffalo, and Denver??? You raise the Cardinals up TEN because they beat the Bills, yet only raise Washington after beating the Eagles..after just beating the Cowboys??

I'm sorry.. I just don't understand your thinking at all. But...... thats the good things about a 'power ranking.' They aren't fact and you are more than welcome to list them as you wish.

Leave a comment:

• Cauterized.
    replied
    I think he just likes the attention. Straight up awful...

Leave a comment:

• CTM
    replied
    Ravens shuld be a bit lower, we should be in the top ten, as should the Redskins, SD shouldnt be in the top half. They did just lose to Miami.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler_aka_god
    started a topic Power Rankings week 5 FINALLY!!!

Power Rankings week 5 FINALLY!!!

Finally here! I didn't get many retorts about my rankings last week like I did two weeks ago and had just as many people that liked the rankings last week as disliked. This week is different. Last week I liked my rankings. This week I expect to get a lot of chit talk. I expect it but these rankings are built with a system, the same system I used last week, and the same non-biased system I will use next week! For example last week I had Tampa two above Denver with me thinking Denver was favored by 1-2 points (which case teams rarely win by 2 so practically 1-3 points) This week Tampa is one above Denver because as of this point I think on a neutral site (home teams get a 3 point advantage in the spreads) tampa bay would hold a very very slight advantage, as in if they played 100 games Tampa would win like 52-53 of them is how slight. That being said...

Biggest Movers up: Carolina up 10, and Arizona up 10.
    Biggest Movers down: Buffalo down 7, and Seattle down 7.
    1. N.Y. Giants up 1
    2. Tennessee Titans down 1
    3. Carolina Panthers up 10
    4. Chicago Bears up 7
    5. Dallas Cowboys even
    6. Philadelphia Eagles down 2
    7. Arizona Cardinals up 10
    8. Pittsburgh Steelers up 1
    9. Baltimore Ravens down 2
    10. Buffalo down 7
    11. Tampa Bay Bucs down 3
    12. Denver Broncos down 2
    13. San Diego Chargers down 7
    14. Washington Redskins up 2
    15. Atlanta Falcons even
    16. New Orleans Saints down 4
    17. Miami Dolphins up 2
    18. Green Bay Packers down 4
    19. New England Patriots up 5
    20. N.Y. Jets down 2
    21. Minnesota Vikings up 2
    22. Jacksonville Jaguars even
    23. San Fransisco 49ers down 3
    24. Indianapolis Colts up 1
    25. Oakland Raiders up 1
    26. Cleveland Browns up 1
    27. Cincinnati Bengals up 2
    28. Seattle Sea hawks down 7
    29. Houston Texans up 1
    30. Kansas City Chiefs down 2
    31. Detroit Lions even
    32. St. Louis Rams even
    5 spots didn't change. 7 teams changed only 1 spot, 9 teams only changed 2 spots, and two teams changed 3 spots. Last week I had 20 teams change 3 or less this week I have 23 teams with 3 or less (21 with 2 or less)
Working...
X