Prater named AFC ST player of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prater named AFC ST player of the week

Just found out that our new kicker is the Special Teams player of the week. Searching for link now

I would have gone with Reggie Bush. But I'm glad prater won it.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh... that's gotta do heaps for Prater's confidence... especially after coming in to replace a HOFer in Elam.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Bully View Post
        Just found out that our new kicker is the Special Teams player of the week. Searching for link now
        That Is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! This Kid is the Real Deal! I have heard he can Kick a 70+ yarder man I can't wait to see it!!!!!

Comment

Prater really scared me when he missed that 30 yarder against the Texans in the preseason. He's been phenomenal since then, which is saying a lot watching Elam all those years. Congrats to Prater :clap:

Comment

Man I hate this, I get these messages but I can never find the link until 30 minutes to two hours later lol. Check my previous post if you dont trust me tho lol. All the messages I receive are normally accurate.

Comment

Jason who?

Nah.. Don't flame me. Elam will be in our record books for a very long time and wish him well. We all love him and thank him for his service to the orange and blue. Jason's name will linger for a long time.

Point being, that many questioned the move of bringing in a new guy as Jason's years are winding down. Shanny looked to the future and yes.... I think we've found our man!!

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
                I would have gone with Reggie Bush. But I'm glad prater won it.
                I wasn't aware that Bush was in the AFC...was he traded?
                sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
                  I wasn't aware that Bush was in the AFC...was he traded?
                  beat me too it
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                    Jason who?

Nah.. Don't flame me. Elam will be in our record books for a very long time and wish him well

I wish him well also. As far as franchise records go, two more 50+ yarders from Prater and Elam would be in second place in that category. I think two is all that Prater needs anyway. I think Elam had 5 50 yard FGs in a single season. Good situation to have from a position that was once a question mark coming into the season

Comment

Link

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...ial-teams-pow/

Comment

That's great news!

Congrats Matt!
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

This kid just keeps getting more and more impressive. Congrats, Matt.

Comment

Matt Prater Voted Special Teams Player of week 5!

Matt Prater has been voted the special teams player of the week and he is doing very well, alot of people including myself doubted that he would be able to fill Elams shoes, but he proved us wrong only missing 1 field goal so far this season, Elam will always be missed in Denver, but its time for a new era so LETS GO BRONCOS!

~THE KID THAT PROVED US WRONG~

~THE LEGEND THAT LEFT US~

Comment

Good to hear about Prater! I am not 100% sure about him yet (how's 90%+??), but each week he moves up a whole pile of % points (at this rate he'll get there in a few weeks)....and as for distance, well I'm completely sold!!!!

But just to give us an idea of important Prater is, after losing Elam...just think about New Orleans and how they may likely have lost 2 games because of poor place kicking. Two games are major in the NFL! It could easily mean the playoffs and a number of jobs either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X