No announcement yet.

Shanahan Upset with Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay i didnt see the INT and if someone knows where i can see the video that be great thank you! Now about Thomas INt! I dont think there is anything wrong about trying to run with the ball after the int. If the man scored a TD we would be praising about how its a good move. The man wasnt that far from the endzone, why not take a shot at it. So what, he made a mistake by fumbling it but it didnt cause any harm anyways. Im pretty sure they end up punting once they got the ball back. Now if i am missing a part of the story please let me know. I didnt see the video!! PLease send it to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      Fine, I concede. I'm WRONG!!

Some of the self-proclaimed gridiron gurus in this thread could stand to get off their high horses, IMO. I see nothing wrong with your argument(s).

sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk View Post
        Some of the self-proclaimed gridiron gurus in this thread could stand to get off their high horses, IMO. I see nothing wrong with your argument(s).

Thanks.

But they did have very valid points.... Mine were just a little outside of the box.

I kept trying to point out the point of "caught in the moment, and he wanted to return it"... but yes he SHOULD have dropped to the ground, especially with the amount of time in the game that was left.

But thanks! :thumb:

Comment

Thanks.

But they did have very valid points.... Mine were just a little outside of the box.

I kept trying to point out the point of "caught in the moment, and he wanted to return it"... but yes he SHOULD have dropped to the ground, especially with the amount of time in the game that was left.

But thanks! :thumb:

C'est la vie. I'm probably in the minority with that thinking.
          sigpic
          They're your teammates, now.
          Best of luck, TT!
          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

So?

Crowder showed that he was accelerating away from the players.

Shanahan is a little harsh, even if it was a joke of a sentence.
            I think he's just saying that there's a difference between the two plays, one had open field to the endzone and the other had half of the offense ahead of him.

I dont agree with Shanahan though, if a D-lineman gets the ball....hall ass and try and make a play, but make sure you protect the ball in doing so.

That's what Shanahan should have emphasized on for that situation, ball protection.
            Last edited by Chidoze; 10-09-2008, 04:37 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

If he hadnt fumbled, he wouldnt have been reprimanded.

There's nothing wrong with what he tried to do, it was pure instinct.

How many times has a WR stayed in bounds trying to make a play instead of running out of bounds to stop the clock?

How many times has a hail mary pass been intercepted?

Or a 4th down pass?

After the play its easy to say "he should have just knocked it down"

It takes a higher level of awareness to NOT do what you instinctively do in a given situation.

Marcus didnt have that higher level awareness, its ok he's young.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
              X