Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie to play! Selvin and Scheff Out (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie to play! Selvin and Scheff Out (Merged)

Shanny presser just said eddie will start practicing tomarrow he has a bruised bone, but The other two will be out, oh and Ekuban will also play.

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
    Shanny presser just said eddie will start practicing tomarrow he has a bruised bone, but The other two will be out, oh and Ekuban will also play.
    sigpic

Comment

Though I dont like any of them being out, Eddie staying in is the best of the 3, we have good options still at TE and RB

Comment

This is great news!

I had a bruised bone back when I played soccer, it feels fine until someone hits it again........... which is definately going to happen in football so hopefully they take the right precautions.

We can manage with Nate Jackson for a week.

Andre Hall/Pittman will do just fine filling in for Selvin.

Ekuban was the big ? for me. He fueled the d-line on Sunday.

Comment

Nice, we need him and Ekuban both!

Comment

oh man.. were without selvin? there goes 7 carries for >3 yards and two carries for 7+ yards lol

Comment

Well I hope Tony heals up quickly.
              sigpic

Comment

awesome royals still in, I may yet win this week in fantasy football.
                sigpic

Comment

This is huge. We need all our receivers for this game. Shame about Tony, but I'm real pumped to have Royal back.

Comment

I hope Scheff and Seldom will be ready for New England

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26 View Post
                      oh man.. were without selvin? there goes 7 carries for >3 yards and two carries for 7+ yards lol
                      DOH!
                      " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

Wait a minute, selvin young is on our team??? Why doe he not get any carries?

Comment

that news on Ekuban is big. He's definitely the veteran leadership for all those kids on the line. And I think he's playing pretty well too.

With only two healthy TBs and one of them nicked up from a couple weeks ago I wouldn't be surprised if we work on that short passing game even more than last week. Kind of the way New England used to do when they had no running game.
                          "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerEra06 View Post
                            Wait a minute, selvin young is on our team??? Why doe he not get any carries?
                            Maybe it's because he became too "Beastly" in the off-season?
                            " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

too bad torain isn't ready to go this week.. looks like pittman will have himself a game..

Comment

Working...
                              X