Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie to play! Selvin and Scheff Out (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
    Maybe it's because he became too "Beastly" in the off-season?
    he has gotten a little bit bigger.. but it obviously didnt make a difference considering were approaching being a pass first type offense

Comment

I just hope pittman gets most of the carries over hall....

Comment

i think he will.. pittman has surprised me quite a bit.. i love his bulldozer mentality... i havent seen one of those in denver for quite some time now

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
          Shanny presser just said eddie will start practicing tomarrow he has a bruised bone, but The other two will be out, oh and Ekuban will also play.
          where was shannys presser? id like to see what it says

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26 View Post
            i think he will.. pittman has surprised me quite a bit.. i love his bulldozer mentality... i havent seen one of those in denver for quite some time now
            I love his style of running. Hes runs like hes trying to prove something. He runs like he really cares about the team, not just trying to get a starting job, im very glad we got him. Hes actually fast too. Hes like a bigger and stronger mike Anderson, he can break tackles but has the speed to take it home.

Comment

just read the blog about it.
              http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...and-young-out/

says sheffler and young should be back for the game against the patriots. nice

Comment

Eddie Royal to play?

This is from Rotowire.com

Broncos' coach Mike Shanahan expects Eddie Royal to play in Week 6 against Jacksonville despite an ankle injury, according to NFL.com.

Our View: If he does play, he would merit fantasy consideration while battling a Jaguars' secondary that was lit up for over 300 yards and three scores last weekend against Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers' aerial attack.

Comment

no surprises there. Half of Bronconation was calling it on these boards: Royal will, Scheffler wont.

Not too hard to see.

Comment

I'm surprised about Royal, I hope he doesn't hurt himself worse.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X