Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do players or coaches ever read these boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do players or coaches ever read these boards?

Do ya think they ever read the forums? I mean what if you played a sport and there was a site dedicated to only talking about you and your team, wouldn't you be curious to check it out? Could or is it possible that a denver bronco player poses as an average poster on here?

I'm sure that some of the players read the boards....

They don't have a lot of time, and the free time that they do have I doubt they come here.

I think I remember reading something about Foxworth visiting here...

We also have had players parents, such as Chris Kuper and Chris Myers fathers coming on and posting quite a bit.

Comment

I am actually Mike Shannahan and yes, i check the boards daily, thanks for the input on last years draft guys!

Comment

I don't see why they'd risk lowering their I.Q. visiting here so i'd say no. Joking aside, (sort of) i'm sure some visit on and off.

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
          I am actually Mike Shannahan and yes, i check the boards daily, thanks for the input on last years draft guys!
          Wow Shanny, it took you until week 5 to make the defense look good, and you visit the boards daily?!!

Comment

I am not a Bronco coach (yet) but am waiting by the phone. Thought this was the help wanted board. Will keep checking...... and waiting......

Lane Kiffin

Comment

Foxworth is the only one I've ever known to actually respond to anything.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...84#post1835884

Comment

Yes, I visit very often and me being inactive every week is all you guys fault because when I was at Florida I didnt have to go through with all this bashing. Please stop calling me a bust because Im working hard at practice and Ill prove you guys wrong. Mike said I may dress out this week so I am stoked. It just hearts me to see how the fans reallt feel about me, but its cool I have a couple million reasons why Ill take my time and just tey to get better everyday and if Im a bust at least I come away with a few million.

Jarvis "The Boss" Moss

Comment

I skip practice to check on you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    I skip practice to check on you guys.
                    lol is that you Tim, Mike said he may let us dress out this week since Tony and Selvin are out. I just want to at least pass out some gatorade cups or something. Lets get get em this week Tim.

Comment

I heard you all might be looking for some beef on the D-Line. I'm interested since I've got nothing else going on here in Scotland.

Sincerely,
                      Fat Bastard
                      My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
                        I heard you all might be looking for some beef on the D-Line. I'm interested since I've got nothing else going on.

Sincerely,
                        Fat Bastard
                        You cant do my job buddy, Im J. MuthaF***ing Moss. He11 I cant even do my my job. But I do be trying man, honestly Ill show you guys, you just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerEra06 View Post
                          Do ya think they ever read the forums? I mean what if you played a sport and there was a site dedicated to only talking about you and your team, wouldn't you be curious to check it out? Could or is it possible that a denver bronco player poses as an average poster on here?
                          I doubt it

these players have LIVES...they don't have time to waste talking on a fan site like we do IMO

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
                            Yes, I visit very often and me being inactive every week is all you guys fault because when I was at Florida I didnt have to go through with all this bashing. Please stop calling me a bust because Im working hard at practice and Ill prove you guys wrong. Mike said I may dress out this week so I am stoked. It just hearts me to see how the fans reallt feel about me, but its cool I have a couple million reasons why Ill take my time and just tey to get better everyday and if Im a bust at least I come away with a few million.

Jarvis "The Boss" Moss
                            Like making threads about yourself "Jarvis"?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=121828
                            Originally posted by darth-hideous
                            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
                              lol is that you Tim, Mike said he may let us dress out this week since Tony and Selvin are out. I just want to at least pass out some gatorade cups or something. Lets get get em this week Tim.
                              2007 FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X