Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do players or coaches ever read these boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kupesdad View Post
    you're only as good as your last game. He is playing well..he graded out at 93% for the bucs game
    I would think he would be okay even if he had a bad game. He appears to me to be one of the more powerful guys in the running game on the line, and is pretty athletic as well at the guard position. It looks to me like the whole o-line, barring injuries, might be set for a while.

I'm sure you're a pretty proud daddy! I love to watch my son play optimist football, of course too. I don't just enjoy watching him do well, but I love watching him smile and have fun while he practices and plays games. I don't mean to compare that to having a son play on the professional level, but I suppose as dad's it's our job to be proud of them no matter what they are doing as long as they have a good attitude and are giving an "A" effort.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      I would think he would be okay even if he had a bad game. He appears to me to be one of the more powerful guys in the running game on the line, and is pretty athletic as well at the guard position. It looks to me like the whole o-line, barring injuries, might be set for a while.

I'm sure you're a pretty proud daddy! I love to watch my son play optimist football, of course too. I don't just enjoy watching him do well, but I love watching him smile and have fun while he practices and plays games. I don't mean to compare that to having a son play on the professional level, but I suppose as dad's it's our job to be proud of them no matter what they are doing as long as they have a good attitude and are giving an "A" effort.
      I had as much fun watching him grow up playing as I have now. Good luck to you and your son.

Comment

Yeah it was Jaws...my bad. I'm in Denver visiting Chris and catching a couple of games..the boys look pretty good
        I thought you'd relocated. Hmmm... and yes... the boys do look pretty good.

you're only as good as your last game. He is playing well..he graded out at 93% for the bucs game
        Well, tell him the board expects no less than a 95% this week.

(Joking, obviously. )

Comment

Originally posted by Delta110 View Post
          I don't see why they'd risk lowering their I.Q. visiting here so i'd say no. Joking aside, (sort of) i'm sure some visit on and off.

Truth......

Comment

Shanahan has been known to mutter, "What do I have to do to impress Smoke Bassett?"

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              I thought you'd relocated. Hmmm... and yes... the boys do look pretty good.

Well, tell him the board expects no less than a 95% this week.

(Joking, obviously. )
              Actually we did move to Denver in May 07 but my youngest was having a crappy time in the school(s) down here so we moved back to AK in April 08. I've only spent 35 grand in moving expenses in the last year so ya gotta love your kids.

I will tell him no less than 95% or he has you to report to. you're on your own if he takes your challenge

Comment

Actually we did move to Denver in May 07 but my youngest was having a crappy time in the school(s) down here so we moved back to AK in April 08. I've only spent 35 grand in moving expenses in the last year so ya gotta love your kids.

I will tell him no less than 95% or he has you to report to. you're on your own if he takes your challenge
                If he takes that challenge do you plan to sell tickets and will there be a pay per view option?....lol.

Comment

I would really doubt the coaches do. That isn't to say they don't have someone to read the boards and papers and report in general on what fans are thinking. I would want to know what is being said in regards to the team from fan perspective. But you know the old adage, when you start listening to what they are saying in the stands you soon find yourself sitting in the stands.

It's like this really, you have to have a certain confidence or even arrogance in what you think is the right way to run your team, section, group, position, or whatever. If you're taking advice from Joe Blow, well, then Joe Blow can do your job.

Comment

Working...
                  X