Sluggish Offense Needs To Rebound vs. JAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sluggish Offense Needs To Rebound vs. JAX

Quite honestly, I'm disappointed in our offense the past 2 weeks. Yeah I know we went againt a solid Tampa Bay Defense, but all those punts are unacceptable with an offense as potent as ours. This is my concern: Points scored by offense

@ Oakland: 41

vs. San Diego: 39

vs. New Orleans: 34

@ Kansas City: 19

vs. Tampa Bay: 16

Do you see what I mean? Our points scored have been declining EACH AND EVERY WEEK. Hopefully this stupid trend doesn't continue during the week and we can really pile on some points on the woeful Jacksonville defense that allows a lot of points.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Why'd you get banned?

Comment

lol here's something i havent seen this year.. our offense being sluggish?

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Why'd you get banned?
        Man, honestly the last thing I had posted was
        "You obviously have a lot of time on your hands because you find all these useless stats"

And then I tried to log on the next day, and it said I was freakin banned! No explanation or anything! I was mad, and what makes me pissed the most is that now I can't show off my cool Lynch sig courtesy of you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26 View Post
          lol here's something i havent seen this year.. our offense being sluggish?
          it's true though, they have been sluggish the passed 2 games and have been in decline the past 5 weeks. It's new, but it's true

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            it's true though, they have been sluggish the passed 2 games and have been in decline the past 5 weeks. It's new, but it's true
            They'll rebound dude. A little rut was good. Get the defense on edge so they understand that the offense can't score 40+ every freakin game.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
              They'll rebound dude. A little rut was good. Get the defense on edge so they understand that the offense can't score 40+ every freakin game.
              yardo what happened to ur CHamp sig? it was so cool man! personally i liked it WAY better than your new one

sigpic

Comment

i think the offense was at its best last week, we werent as one dimensional...

just because we didnt put up 30 points doesnt mean our offense was sluggish IMO

Comment

Quite honestly, I'm disappointed in our offense the past 2 weeks. Yeah I know we went againt a solid Tampa Bay Defense, but all those punts are unacceptable with an offense as potent as ours. This is my concern: Points scored by offense

@ Oakland: 41

vs. San Diego: 39

vs. New Orleans: 34

@ Kansas City: 19

vs. Tampa Bay: 16

Do you see what I mean? Our points scored have been declining EACH AND EVERY WEEK. Hopefully this stupid trend doesn't continue during the week and we can really pile on some points on the woeful Jacksonville defense that allows a lot of points.
                  i am not too worried about the offense. i have heard cutler say that other teams are really starting to gameplan the broncos. so it stands to reason that we aren't going to put up 40 against some teams. the tampa win was encouraging just because cutler did such an awesome job of managing the game. but i would love to see another beatdown for sure!
                  http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

i think the offense was at its best last week, we werent as one dimensional...

just because we didnt put up 30 points doesnt mean our offense was sluggish IMO
                    that's a bunch of bull i heard that on cbs 4 news and it's bull. The offense obviously didn't have it's "best game" last year b/c they didn't score any points and Brett Kern punted 5 times. That's five times we failed to score even a field goal. Unacceptable the Broncos offense was horrible last week and have been in decline the past 5 weeks. They gotta amp it up and take Jay's insulin like they did vs. Oakland

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRyan85 View Post
                      i am not too worried about the offense. i have heard cutler say that other teams are really starting to gameplan the broncos. so it stands to reason that we aren't going to put up 40 against some teams. the tampa win was encouraging just because cutler did such an awesome job of managing the game. but i would love to see another beatdown for sure!
                      I'm not worried either, I just think that we SHOULD be worried if the Broncos score under 20 points this week because the not-so-spectacular Pittsburgh offense scored 26 points on Jacksonville last Sunday night. We are better than the Steelers offense, and we need to show it vs. JAX

sigpic

Comment

that's a bunch of bull i heard that on cbs 4 news and it's bull. The offense obviously didn't have it's "best game" last year b/c they didn't score any points and Brett Kern punted 5 times. That's five times we failed to score even a field goal. Unacceptable the Broncos offense was horrible last week and have been in decline the past 5 weeks. They gotta amp it up and take Jay's insulin like they did vs. Oakland
                        im sorry, but i didnt know teams had to put up 30 points a game to be great.. i thought it was about getting the win, not turning the ball over, controlling the clock so your defense can get rest, and getting the first down when you have to (4th quarter)..

Comment

They gotta amp it up and take Jay's insulin like they did vs. Oakland

What do you mean take Jays insulin?

Did you mean to say test his blood sugar levels?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
                            What do you mean take Jays insulin?

Did you mean to say test his blood sugar levels?
                            it's called sarcasm

sigpic

Comment

im sorry, but i didnt know teams had to put up 30 points a game to be great.. i thought it was about getting the win, not turning the ball over, controlling the clock so your defense can get rest, and getting the first down when you have to (4th quarter)..
                              I didn't say that we need to score 30+ points to be great...you did

I just want to see more offense from a group that was so promising the first three weeks. I'd be happy with 3 touchdowns and a field goal this weekend, regardless of how they come.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X