• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    it's called sarcasm
    Sorry for the inconvience sir.

Comment

Quite honestly, I'm disappointed in our offense the past 2 weeks. Yeah I know we went againt a solid Tampa Bay Defense, but all those punts are unacceptable with an offense as potent as ours. This is my concern: Points scored by offense

@ Oakland: 41

vs. San Diego: 39

vs. New Orleans: 34

@ Kansas City: 19

vs. Tampa Bay: 16

Do you see what I mean? Our points scored have been declining EACH AND EVERY WEEK. Hopefully this stupid trend doesn't continue during the week and we can really pile on some points on the woeful Jacksonville defense that allows a lot of points.

huh? your the one saying our points are declining, however we keep getting wins (minus kc)

tampas defense is way better than the faiders, chokers, and 'aints... so dont freak out after one game, acting like the world is going to end

Comment

you have to play according to the team you are facing ...the bucs allow the underneath passes and shut down big plays so trying to go deep would of just been forcing the ball where it wasnt necessary ...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
          Sorry for the inconvience sir.
          I'm messing around dude

Originally posted by basbllplaya26 View Post
          huh? your the one saying our points are declining, however we keep getting wins (minus kc)

tampas defense is way better than the faiders, chokers, and 'aints... so dont freak out after one game, acting like the world is going to end
          okay, first I'm not freaking off. please read before responding. I'm showing the obvious decline in points the past 5 weeks. And our offensive total yards have been declining also:

446 (note the Broncos gained 100 of those yards during garbage time)

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
            you have to play according to the team you are facing ...the bucs allow the underneath passes and shut down big plays so trying to go deep would of just been forcing the ball where it wasnt necessary ...
            and what's the reason for a terrible KC defense that let the Panthers stomp all over them last week?

sigpic

Comment

Of course our points keep going down. You can't expect them to go UP when your first two games you score 41 and 39. The KC game was just bad due to the 4 turnovers. I personally am THRILLED that our defense showed up and allowed us to win a 16-13 type game. We will need those.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                Of course our points keep going down. You can't expect them to go UP when your first two games you score 41 and 39. The KC game was just bad due to the 4 turnovers. I personally am THRILLED that our defense showed up and allowed us to win a 16-13 type game. We will need those.
                lets hope the defense continues to show up, because I'm a little skeptical, I think that the Bucaneers offense was just extremely bad last Sunday...but we'll see

sigpic

Comment

446 (note the Broncos gained 100 of those yards during garbage time)
                  going down?

even
                  up
                  down
                  Up
                  down

how is that consistently going down???

Comment

lets hope the defense continues to show up, because I'm a little skeptical, I think that the Bucaneers offense was just extremely bad last Sunday...but we'll see
                    They were ranked 8th in the NFL at the time....

Comment

going down?

even
                      up
                      down
                      Up
                      down

how is that consistently going down???
                      is 441 yards to 333 yards not decline? They have declined and they need to get their act together this Sunday and prove that they are still one of the most potent offenses in the league

sigpic

Comment

I'm messing around dude

Sorry I took it the wrong way.

Comment

They were ranked 8th in the NFL at the time....
                          but played like they were ranked in the 30's

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
                            Sorry I took it the wrong way.
                            I like your sig
                            "coming to a secondary near you"

that's good

sigpic

Comment

Don't be a slave to the stat sheet. We get a win and you're worried about our offensive numbers going down? The only frigging stat that matters is the win/loss column. To me a 16-13 win is way sweeter than a 45-44 . Shows we have some substance on the D side.
                              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                                Don't be a slave to the stat sheet. We get a win and you're worried about our offensive numbers going down? The only frigging stat that matters is the win/loss column. To me a 16-13 win is way sweeter than a 45-44 . Shows we have some substance on the D side.
                                do you know what's even sweeter than that? a game when we can actually win by a margin of 2 touchdowns AT LEAST.

i'm tired of these close games, I don't know how much more I can take

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X