Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    but played like they were ranked in the 30's
    did they? how do you know? You sure... positive... that our defense didn't cause them to stumble? Because from the game I saw.. I was watching our defense show up and didn't give up the long play. I think that had a LOT to do with their lack of offense.

Comment

Just curious what you found to complain about during your down time?

Oh and welcome back...I guess?
      " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
        did they? how do you know? You sure... positive... that our defense didn't cause them to stumble? Because from the game I saw.. I was watching our defense show up and didn't give up the long play. I think that had a LOT to do with their lack of offense.
        I'm hoping that it was all our defense...but I'm doubting it unless I see it again real soon, and by soon I mean by this weeks game. If they can keep JAX under 14 points, I'm a whole-hearted believer

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

do you know what's even sweeter than that? a game when we can actually win by a margin of 2 touchdowns AT LEAST.

i'm tired of these close games, I don't know how much more I can take
          Take two blondes and get some bed rest and you'll be fine.
          Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
            Just curious what you found to complain about during your down time?

Oh and welcome back...I guess?
            very cute

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
              Take two blondes and get some bed rest and you'll be fine.
              by blondes I'm assuming 2 very gorgeous girls because I don't roll the other way if you know what I mean lol

sigpic

Comment

to answer your question Rav, Subscribe by texting 4broncos to 66247

sigpic

Comment

very cute

I just knew that you'd like it!
                  " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
                    I just knew that you'd like it!
                    once again, sarcasm

one of the most immature and stupid things I've read in a while. Thanks for the welcome feeling

sigpic

Comment

by blondes I'm assuming 2 very gorgeous girls because I don't roll the other way if you know what I mean lol
                      People who know me never have to question "which way I mean". And from now on you don't either. Btw welcome to probation ville. It's not so bad .

Comment

People who know me never have to question "which way I mean". And from now on you don't either. Btw welcome to probation ville. It's not so bad .
                        what did they get u for? it sucks cuz I love my sig and now I can't show it off. My posts look so "naked"

sigpic

Comment

I'm not worried either, I just think that we SHOULD be worried if the Broncos score under 20 points this week because the not-so-spectacular Pittsburgh offense scored 26 points on Jacksonville last Sunday night. We are better than the Steelers offense, and we need to show it vs. JAX
                          welcome back beastlymarsh_15

beastlymarsh_15 = getlynched47
                          Last edited by rst08tierney; 10-09-2008, 09:16 AM.

Comment

what did they get u for? it sucks cuz I love my sig and now I can't show it off. My posts look so "naked"
                            Got me for being an ignorant fool and I deserved every bit of it. As for being naked I carry a sign that says "go Broncos" in front of me at all times. Keeps the girls from giggling and pointing.

Comment

Got me for being an ignorant fool and I deserved every bit of it. As for being naked I carry a sign that says "go Broncos" in front of me at all times. Keeps the girls from giggling and pointing.
                              that's a good one

as for me, I'm still not 100% sure why I was banned. I didn't get any explanation I just logged on one day and said I was banned. The last thing I said was "you obviously have a lot of time on your hands to find all these useless stats"

that is honestly one of the last things I posted before getting booted.

sigpic

Comment

You could almost be the next barrel man.

Comment

Working...
                                X