X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knoxman36and2
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoballa2684 View Post
    our offense may be sluggish the last couple games, but the sign of a good offense is when your up by a little late in the 4th for your offense to move the ball get 1st downs and run out the clock, which is what we did against a good bucs defense this past weekend.
    there are several factors involved I think. We originally came out throwing the ball this year and caught the entire league by surprise. I think for the 2nd game the Chargers still werent sure if game one against Oakland was a fluke in our playcalling and we would go back to the run or what. As the season has gone along they have been game planning more against us and at least having a clue what the identity of our offense is. If you think back to the TD days we had the power, the line, and the Rb to shove the ball down their throats even when they KNEW it was a running play coming their way. As each team to face us has watched more and more game film they have forced us to become more and more conservative in our passing game and to use our run game a little more if we want to win. They already know now when they face us that we can and do have a vertical game if they dont make sure to keep the deep routes covered. Jay and the offense are still playing at a high level but those long passes and quick scores that lead to high scoring games have to be set up now by play action, bootlegs, or just a constant dedication to short passing until they try to shut that down.

I still count the KC game as a fluke because they went in there thinking a win was almost a sure thing and they paid for that overconfidence. The hope that I have for the 2nd 1/2 of the season is that Torain will come out and be as big of an impact as Shannahan seems to believe he can be. If thats turns out to be the case then we are back to a complete west coast offensive package that can run it down your throat, beat you with the short passing, or burn you on the big plays. Then you can expect to see the scores start to amp back up into the high twenties or thirties for each game. Any thoughts??

Leave a comment:

• Broncoballa2684
    replied
    our offense may be sluggish the last couple games, but the sign of a good offense is when your up by a little late in the 4th for your offense to move the ball get 1st downs and run out the clock, which is what we did against a good bucs defense this past weekend.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Come on offense, you can do it

on probation aren't you limited to 10 posts a day?

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Come on offense, you can do it

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
    Thanks (I think)..
    instead of showing up to Bronco games in a barrell, wrap yourself in a Broncos sign?

that doesn't sound good

Leave a comment:

• Chris Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    You could almost be the next barrel man.
    Thanks (I think)..

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Got me for being an ignorant fool and I deserved every bit of it. As for being naked I carry a sign that says "go Broncos" in front of me at all times. Keeps the girls from giggling and pointing.
    You could almost be the next barrel man.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Got me for being an ignorant fool and I deserved every bit of it. As for being naked I carry a sign that says "go Broncos" in front of me at all times. Keeps the girls from giggling and pointing.
    that's a good one

as for me, I'm still not 100% sure why I was banned. I didn't get any explanation I just logged on one day and said I was banned. The last thing I said was "you obviously have a lot of time on your hands to find all these useless stats"

that is honestly one of the last things I posted before getting booted.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Wade
    replied
    what did they get u for? it sucks cuz I love my sig and now I can't show it off. My posts look so "naked"

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    I'm not worried either, I just think that we SHOULD be worried if the Broncos score under 20 points this week because the not-so-spectacular Pittsburgh offense scored 26 points on Jacksonville last Sunday night. We are better than the Steelers offense, and we need to show it vs. JAX
    welcome back beastlymarsh_15

beastlymarsh_15 = getlynched47
    Last edited by rst08tierney; 10-09-2008, 09:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    People who know me never have to question "which way I mean". And from now on you don't either. Btw welcome to probation ville. It's not so bad .
    what did they get u for? it sucks cuz I love my sig and now I can't show it off. My posts look so "naked"

Leave a comment:

• Chris Wade
    replied
    by blondes I'm assuming 2 very gorgeous girls because I don't roll the other way if you know what I mean lol
    People who know me never have to question "which way I mean". And from now on you don't either. Btw welcome to probation ville. It's not so bad .

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
    I just knew that you'd like it!
    once again, sarcasm

one of the most immature and stupid things I've read in a while. Thanks for the welcome feeling

Leave a comment:

• DiegoBRONCOFAN
    replied
    very cute

I just knew that you'd like it!

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    to answer your question Rav, Subscribe by texting 4broncos to 66247

Leave a comment:

Working...