• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clayton calls Broncos "Pretenders".

http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/p...ast&id=3631973

I no!!!! I'm jumping ship!

Comment

You know who is a pretender? John Clayton. Don't listen to that dope. He pretends to be a respected sports analyst, the truth is men across America laugh at his childish yet synonymously old man features. People throw him in the dirt all the time. That man doesn't have an athletic bone in his body so forget what he says. I say the Denver Broncos are perhaps the most dangerous offense in the NFL which means we are not playing around.

Does Jay Cutler play around? No!!! (Bad example, Jay plays around on the gridiron all the time.) But ask defensive coordinators around the league and they will tell you come the Sunday when they play the Denver Broncos that Cutler, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Scheffler, Stokley and that offensive line are not a laughing matter.

John Clayton on the other hand, is.

Comment

And I Call him wormboy.

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

wow.. I didn't know you had to be an athlete to know sports. Interesting. How many sports do you suppose Bill Parcells played, or Bill Belicheck? I'm pretty sure Bill Walsh wasn't an athlete.... nor Shula. Hmmm... interesting indeed.

You guys know you are going to hurt mojo's and tned's feelings with that kind of attitude.

Comment

It's ESPN, what did you expect? And just because this nobody says that we are pretenders should have absolutely no effect on our views of the team.
            Originally posted by darth-hideous
            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Nah, the worms don't do him justice. Maybe in personality. But he always reminds me of the professor from South Park. Anyway...

"If Ed Hoculi doesn't make that call, the Broncos lose that game."

Okay...

"If Martin Gramatica makes that field goal, the Broncos lost that game."

Oh really? I guess only John Clayton is aware of some unusual rule that automatically runs off the final two minutes of a game...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                wow.. I didn't know you had to be an athlete to know sports. Interesting. How many sports do you suppose Bill Parcells played, or Bill Belicheck? I'm pretty sure Bill Walsh wasn't an athlete.... nor Shula. Hmmm... interesting indeed.
                lulz ..........
                sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Of course he would, I mean c'mon its John Clayton of ESPN aka the Crypt Keeper. This just reminds me why I dont watch ESPN's coverage of the NFL.
                  Co-founders of the

sigpic

Comment

If you dont win by more than 3 or possibly even 7 they always give you these IFs. "If they could have driven down and scored a fieldgoal or TD they would have lost." Does the win really matter to any of these people anymore? We won but we don't get enough credit for our accomplishments.

Comment

Aww...come on, Clayton picked the Raiders to be better and win more games than us...
                      sigpic

Comment

That's ok. He does have a point to the fact that our D is still questionable. It's his thought, it may change, it may not, who really cares.

Comment

Lets be honest though guys... after the Chiefs game, we would ALLLLLLL agree that the Broncos were pretenders. The next two weeks is a HUGE test for us to see where we stand.

If we beat Jax, that won't be a GREAT win because they are struggling. But they DID play a GOOD game against the Steelers who is considered a contender. So if we beat the Jaguars, thats a step forward in being considered a contender. If we beat the Patriots after that, then there is no doubting we are contenders sitting at 6 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post

You guys know you are going to hurt mojo's and tned's feelings with that kind of attitude.
                            Actually Shula was a defensive back. I remember seeing a play where he was commenting on getting burned in the secondary. Just my :2cents:

sigpic
                            \

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker View Post
                              Actually Shula was a defensive back. I remember seeing a play where he was commenting on getting burned in the secondary. Just my :2cents:
                              what level of play? was he good? I'm sure most played HS ball.. but I'm talking something higher level. I guess considering how small Shula was, and it seems like he was coaching for 80 years.... I never thought him to actually play.

Comment

Working...
                              X