Best Bronco team that did not win it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bronco team that did not win it all

Excluding the two teams that won Lombardi trophies...which Bronco team do you think was the best of all time?

Originally posted by CaptainBly View Post
    Excluding the two teams that won Lombardi trophies...which Bronco team do you think was the best of all time?

Possibly the 96 team that had no business losing to Jacksonville in the second round of the playoffs. Runner up would probably be 2005 losing to the steelers at home. Accept Jake Plummer was the qb so I wouldn't put that team at the top
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Possibly the 96 team that had no business losing to Jacksonville in the second round of the playoffs. Runner up would probably be 2005 losing to the steelers at home. Accept Jake Plummer was the qb so I wouldn't put that team at the top
      Even with plummer at QB we shouldve beaten the steelers at home.

Comment

1996 without hesitation!
        " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
          Even with plummer at QB we shouldve beaten the steelers at home.
          That's why i said it was a runner up
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            That's why i said it was a runner up
            I know but to me it's #1 I was not around during the elway times, so I don't even know that team beside elway,smith,mcaffrey,davis

Comment

The Steelers-Broncos game still makes me sick, do we have to talk about it?
              sigpic

Comment

Ahh I remember that game like it was yesterday.... I have no doubt if we went to the SB we wouldve won.

Comment

96 no question!!!!
                  Since 1974!!!!!

Comment

I know but to me it's #1 I was not around during the elway times, so I don't even know that team beside elway,smith,mcaffrey,davis
                    Well 96 was number one because we were a legitimate super bowl contender and lost to a jags team that didnt' even belong in the playoffs. In 2005 the steelers were an 11-5 team that beat the top 3 AFC seeds in the playoffs during the AFC dominance era. Noone can say they were suprised we lost and the Steelers ended up winning the super bowl. 96 shocked everyone. SO I would definitely say 96 takes the cake
                    sigpic

Comment

I would have to say 77 Broncos.

That Orange Crush Defense made it cool to wear orange
                      Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

Comment

That sucks! That's like being a Bull's fan post MJ! You missed some great times but welcome to the new Broncos!
                        " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

But if we had won in 2005... If we had beaten the Steelers and likely won the superbowl.

Would #6 be taking snaps? Probably not... Our future is a more promising one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                            But if we had won in 2005... If we had beaten the Steelers and likely won the superbowl.

Would #6 be taking snaps? Probably not... Our future is a more promising one now.
                            You can't say we would definitely have beaten the seahawks. They were a very good team that had a very solid shot at beating the steelers. Whose to say they wouldn't have given plummer fits as the steeelers did
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Assassin View Post
                              I would have to say 77 Broncos.

That Orange Crush Defense made it cool to wear orange
                              Yeah I don't know much about the 70's but weren't we overachievers. I guess what i'm trying to say is that 96 was the best team not to win cuz they should have been there. The other teams my dad always said were lucky to be there
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X