Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a die hard bronco fan in wisconsin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm a die hard bronco fan in wisconsin

    For the last 6 weeks I haven't be able to watch any Bronco games because they haven't shown any Bronco games Wisconsin not even CBS and FOX It just sucks. And I'm stuck with the boring Packers without Favre.And I have to wait until next Monday night
    Last edited by BroncoDude87; 10-12-2008, 07:00 AM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Broncos

    I'm a die hard fan to!!! and guess what i cant watch the games to! Im in the 703 VA and they never show games just like 1 each season. I just watch them on my computer.
    “Coach Fox is a great fit for us not only with his coaching ability but also with his personality,” Elway said. “He is a dynamic and proven leader who will energize our entire organization. John has coached great defenses, turned teams around and been to Super Bowls.”

    Kyle Orton Army #148 :orton:

    Comment


    • #3
      Jay Cutler on NFL Gameday

      FYI, Marshall Faulk's interview with J-Cut is about to come on, on the NFL network.
      There goes the franchise...

      Comment


      • #4
        aw **** i just put on NFL network..did i miss it????
        “Coach Fox is a great fit for us not only with his coaching ability but also with his personality,” Elway said. “He is a dynamic and proven leader who will energize our entire organization. John has coached great defenses, turned teams around and been to Super Bowls.”

        Kyle Orton Army #148 :orton:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncoDude87 View Post
          For the last 6 weeks I haven't be able to watch any Bronco games because they haven't shown any Bronco games Wisconsin not even CBS and FOX It just sucks. And I'm stuck with the boring Packers without Favre.And I have to wait until next Monday night
          Uhhhh, just watch them online live.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nothing against u broncodude87, but we all help each other out to find the game online live. Yes, it's not watching it on a 46" flat panel, but it's better than nothing. I'll take my 6" by 6" viewing on my laptop and watch it live rather than not watching at all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stargazer View Post
              Nothing against u broncodude87, but we all help each other out to find the game online live. Yes, it's not watching it on a 46" flat panel, but it's better than nothing. I'll take my 6" by 6" viewing on my laptop and watch it live rather than not watching at all.
              Amen, I'm right there with ya here in East Tenn.....grrr. a feed that cuts out and is a little jerky and sometimes freezes is still better than not seeing it at all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
                Amen, I'm right there with ya here in East Tenn.....grrr. a feed that cuts out and is a little jerky and sometimes freezes is still better than not seeing it at all.
                The feed I typically post is as good as ur gonna get via the internet watching live. But, yeah like I said. It's better than NOTHING. And really that is what it's all about.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Another Wisconsin fan!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hopefully today doesn't go as bad as it did for you last night. Those nittany lions are good
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hope this helps

                      I too am a long time bronco fan and now live in AZ. Because of the cardinals I hardly ever get a Bronco game. What I do is go online to KOA radio and listen to the game every Sunday on the radio. My wife tells our friends thats the only way to keep me happy on game day...and I have to agree with her. GO BRONCOS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Hopefully today doesn't go as bad as it did for you last night. Those nittany lions are good
                        Dang right my Nittany Lions are good!

                        Guys...get DirecTV. You get every Broncos game. I haven't missed a game in 12 years. 12. Directv sunday ticket is the way to go if you're like me and don't live in Co.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love the Broncos as much as anybody, but I live in NY. I get maybe 4 games a year on TV, but have not missed a game in years. Whether it was going to bars or watching shady online feeds, I was watching the Broncos every Sunday. This season I was finally lucky enough to get Directv and now I get every game in my house plus the NFLNetwork which I have on all the time (it is the best channel since the invention of channels). If you have the money, Sunday ticket will be your best investment yet. If not, going to a bar every week and ordering a beer isn't too expensive either.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            How to view on my laptop?

                            I did that last weekend at the Parker Az river..It saved my day when I finally realized I could get on this site and listen to it on the radio. I still haven't figured out how to get it in view, like that 6x6" screen. Can someone help me figure that out???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              BroncoDude87, check your Private Messages.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X