No announcement yet.

ON THE OFFENSE (UGLY NUMBERS) - 5 TDs in 14 Quarters; 9 points after halftime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems to me that cutler and our offense always seem really rusty after staying on the sideline for to long. our defense can never seem to get off the field at the right time like we saw today with gerard completeing little hook routes at will and mojo just running over our front seven.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      Face what ? What makes you think I'm impressed with a 5-0 Titans team ?

Why does Denver have to score 24 points a game to win ? Plz I didn't post it how many points would that be by years end...
      Mainly, b/c the opponent will score when necessary... SO, no matter the deficit... Any offense should be able to mount comebacks on our defense. It is what it is...

SO, our offense needs to repsond. Especially since we do not have much of a running game... This prohibits us from running the clock to protect leads... SO, if we cannot protect leads... obviously... we have to score a few more points... to make up for the extra possessions DEN will be handing to their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        because the defense gives up way too many points
        Thanks Bingo...

2007 Denver Broncos

Scored 320 points (20.0/g), 21st of 32 in the NFL.
        Allowed 409 points (25.6/g), 28th.

2008 Denver Broncos

27.7 Per game scoring ... So I guess I'm wrong and the Broncos offense needs to score 24 points per game to win.....

Even though the Defense is giving up 25.7 points per game
        Last edited by LarryDean; 10-12-2008, 07:10 PM.
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Thanks Bingo...

2007 Denver Broncos

2008 Denver Broncos

27.7 Per game scoring ... So I guess I'm wrong and the Broncos offense needs to score 24 points per game to win.....

Even though the Defense if giving up 25.7 points per game
          Now you're just nit-picking... I said 24 PLUS points a game... Just stating we need to SCORE to win.

SURE... 41 points in one game and then 5 TDs in 3.5 games. YEAH, that does wonders for the stats but doesn't help you on a weekly basis.

This OFFENSE had been lousy in the second half of both SD & NO games... They stunk it up in both loses (KC & JAX)... They didn't do much against TB.

52 points the last 3 games... 17 points a game. Keep that up and the losses will pile up. OUR DEFENSE is not good enough to win unless we score points... simple as that.

You can look at averages... I'll go w/ what my eyes tell me- The Offense has really struggled the last 14 quarters... They've been really off in 16 of the last 18 quarters.

The better way to say it... IF we want to make the playoffs... we better be that offense we saw the first 6 quarters... Where we averaged close to 40 points a game. If we want a 9-7 or 7-9 record... Well, keep scoring 17 points a game.

Comment

Thanks Bingo...

2007 Denver Broncos

2008 Denver Broncos

Even though the Defense is giving up 25.7 points per game
            Another great performance from the offense. FIVE turnovers. DEFENSE stinks... sure... they held their own until the Bailey brothers got hurt... BUT this offense needs to get better... or should I say healthier?

AGAIN... ONE LOUSY TD?

Comment

Working...
            X