Clear All

• pro bowl voting is beginning!!

kinda surprised i havnt seen it on the boards yet...but here it is

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

oh ya, you can also vote as many times as you want this year
    sooo
    GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

sadly I voted for every single broncos player on the ballot but bly.....he's going to have to earn my vote against new england.
      sigpic

Comment

Cool stuff. Who do you guys think should make it this year? My picks:

Brandon Marshall
        Champ Bailey
        DJ Williams
        Jay Cutler
        I think Williams is going to get the least recognition, but Cutler has the most competition. I think it's going to be between Manning, Rivers, Culter, and Roethlisberger to get the three spots. Who's the odd man out?

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        sadly I voted for every single broncos player on the ballot but bly.....he's going to have to earn my vote against new england.

Obviously Manuel is much more deserving.

Comment

LOL... i felt the same way when voting.. but i voted for him anyway, just cause i didn't want to vote for any one else in that category. What I DIDNT do was vote for any of our safeties...I still don't consider them Broncos.
          There goes the franchise...

Comment

I voted for

Cutler
            Scheffler
            Royal
            Marshall
            Wiegmann
            Hamilton
            Clady
            Champ
            Prater

a few guys cause I felt they deserve it, a few just cause I like them. I prefer voting once only, to vote for Cutler 500 times sort of cheapens the honor of being voted in.
            sigpic

TZ

Comment

I think it is weird to begin the Pro Bowl voting in week 6. It should begin after week 10 for the overall picture get clearer.
              sigpic

Comment

So is the Pro bowl fan balloting now? When did it change? I actually hate this cause now it just becomes a popularity contest. So every year the pro bowl teams will be filled with Steelers, Pats and Raiders
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                  So is the Pro bowl fan balloting now? When did it change? I actually hate this cause now it just becomes a popularity contest. So every year the pro bowl teams will be filled with Steelers, Pats and Raiders
                  Heheheheheh... did you say Raiders?? That is an oxy-moron... a Raider in the Pro Bowl.....
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Nut View Post
                    LOL... i felt the same way when voting.. but i voted for him anyway, just cause i didn't want to vote for any one else in that category. What I DIDNT do was vote for any of our safeties...I still don't consider them Broncos.
                    yea I didn't actually vote for safties either and I didn't give votes to anyone elses palyers except in the QB, WR and RB positions
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                      it's been that way for years, it goes between the fans votes and the coach's votes.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it should be 50/50, like coaches and personnel get half a vote based off stats or whatever and the other half should be left up to us. However - Since it is all on us with unlimited voting, I think we should get Marsh and Cutler in by voting every day lol

Comment

I think I read that the fan vote only counts for a third of the vote....regardless of how many times a Raider fan votes for McFadden it will still only count as a 3rd even if he votes so many times that he equals every other afc fan out there..lol.

Comment

I voted for Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Scheffler, Weigman, Kuper, Clady, Harris, Doom, DJ, Champ, and Prater at least 20 times today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                              I voted for Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Scheffler, Weigman, Kuper, Clady, Harris, Doom, DJ, Champ, and Prater at least 20 times today.
                              it's bad enough that I spend all day posting on the broncos boards at work.....I think that may be taking my broncos obsession a step too far.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X