pro bowl voting is beginning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    That and the fact that Thomas brought attention to rookie tackles could help Clady's cause. He, the kid from miami (cant believe I forgot his name), and Alberts all have looked good their rookie season. Alberts keeps getting hurt and is missing time, plus playing for the chiefs.

But I think CLady does deserve it considering how well he's played for a rookie. What has he had, one penalty all season (last week)... and that was a HORRIBLE call? Not bad at all. I think Monday Night may also help him get some recognition.
    Jake Long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
      The Browns missed the playoffs last year (I think)

Even if the Broncos don't make it, Clady still has the opportunity.
      You know what, I think you right... and you are.

For some reason it seemed like they were a playoff team last year..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs,_2007-08

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Jake Long.
        yeah thats it.... duh

Comment

Hmmmm.... I guess I didn't have those expectations and wasn't disappointed. :shrug:
          I wasn't disappointed in him either, you are missing my point, what I am saying is, most viewed it as a disappointment because they had higher expectations of him that were not fulfilled.
          Originally posted by darth-hideous
          Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
          Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
            I wasn't disappointed in him either, you are missing my point, what I am saying is, most viewed it as a disappointment because they had higher expectations of him that were not fulfilled.
            No.. I gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              You know what, I think you right... and you are.

For some reason it seemed like they were a playoff team last year..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs,_2007-08
              Yeah sometimes I think the same thing because they were only one game away.

Easy mistake.
              Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.

Comment

No.. I gotcha.
                Okay, I'm glad we are on the same page, because the last thing I want to do is put Champ Bailey down because he is my favorite player. I'm just trying to make a point that may sound negative, but in no way meant to be an insult towards him.

Comment

and the players and coaches don't vote with their hearts ???
                  To an extent they definatly do...But when you compare the NFL Pro Bowl to the other all star games there isnt anywhere near the omissions. Look at baseball... They should change the name of the game to the RedSox/Yankee's vs. the National League. At least the NFL has it right. Sure there will be snubs. But there is rarely the glaring snubs like in baseball, and Basketball
                  Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                    To an extent they definatly do...But when you compare the NFL Pro Bowl to the other all star games there isnt anywhere near the omissions. Look at baseball... They should change the name of the game to the RedSox/Yankee's vs. the National League. At least the NFL has it right. Sure there will be snubs. But there is rarely the glaring snubs like in baseball, and Basketball
                    agreed. I'm actually with you in thinking they shouldn't have the public vote at all, especially when they have it set up so that you can vote as many times as you want. But at the same time, the sport is entertainment for the fans..... and the fans like the idea of picking the players they get to watch/see in the pro-bowl.

But as you said.... the baseball/basketball all-star games are ridiculous.

Comment

Anyone wanna guess which QB I picked?

I voted for the Broncos also. I will come back and vote everyday to try to get Jay, DJ, Elvis and Brandon there, at least. And Matt Prater too.

Comment

i voted only 2 times
                        i hope Cutler, Marshall, Clady, Williams, and of course C. Bailey make it

Comment

Working...
                        X