Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 7 Looking very Promising for Broncos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Looking very Promising for Broncos!

I would like to first start out saying Great Job thus far for the Broncos we are 4 - 2. And second I would also like to say that thier has been an Increase of guests viewing the forum, Yes we know it is you New England fans because you are notorious for spying, so why not just come in a chat rather than spy?

Now with that out of the way. The Broncos thus far have been playing on a positive level. I can say this because we are a positive 4 - 2. We are Injured but not to the point where our season is over. There has been alot of discussions in regards to the Defense, Offense, and ST's playing mediocre to this point. I don't want to get into a heated discussion in regards to any of these squads.

But what I do want to everyone to see is what positives are still yet to come. This week we face a New England team in Gillette stadium on Monday Night. The Denver Broncos love Monday Night regardless if it is on the Road! Now the old saying "It will get worse before it gets better" applies here. Since week 4 we have seen the Offense struggling to a point. (fact) But struggling to the point of unfixable? No. Look for this Offense to bounce back and take the reigns and lead this team to a New Level! Defense had thier moments in the first part of the season of looking bad. I think most fans will agree that the Defense started to Look better in week four until now. We have seen different blitzing packages and for the most part they have looked better than what we saw in first 3 games.

Special Teams well alot of us were worried here as well in the first 3 games. But again they have stepped up and made some great plays, And have even made some of the Highlight reels (Larson,Prater) with the capabilities of more players making the reels in the future! (Royal,Martinez)

Now if you stop and look at the whole picture, we have alot to be excited about. This game is a Monday Night Showcase Denver and the Patriots! Then we go into the bye week where we will be able to go back and look at film, Practice and see how our new RB will fit in the picture amongst other positives. If we win we will have the Momentum of 5-2 and my friends that is a GREAT THING! So definitely not a panic mode! But we will not talk about losing because this team has to many positives about them to even go that Direction. But i will say if we are 4-3 going into the bye it is still not a reason to panic because we will still have more Wins vs Losses so that doesn't bother me at this point!

So i personally think this team knows what they are doing! You can complain all day that this Defense don't have any talent or what have you, Or you can say the Offense sucks and can't hold onto the ball or what have you or you can say that special teams suck they can't tackle or find holes on the returns. You could say that but until this team is at the point where the record is worse than it was last year I think it is MILE HIGH TIME we as fans start making this Board more positive and start Talking these Broncos Up!!!! Because I honestly think we have the Best team in the AFC right now!!! And i think the mentality of the players are at the point to where we are tired of being UNDERESTIMATED and they are going to start Kicking Some NFL @SS it is time for the Explosive Offense and the Orange Crush to come out of the WOODWORKS!!!!!

PLEASE PAT BOWLIN I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!! ORANGE JERSEYS MONDAY NIGHT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shake:

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
    I would like to first start out saying Great Job thus far for the Broncos we are 4 - 2. And second I would also like to say that thier has been an Increase of guests viewing the forum, Yes we know it is you New England fans because you are notorious for spying, so why not just come in a chat rather than spy?

Now with that out of the way. The Broncos thus far have been playing on a positive level. I can say this because we are a positive 4 - 2. We are Injured but not to the point where our season is over. There has been alot of discussions in regards to the Defense, Offense, and ST's playing mediocre to this point. I don't want to get into a heated discussion in regards to any of these squads.

But what I do want to everyone to see is what positives are still yet to come. This week we face a New England team in Gillette stadium on Monday Night. The Denver Broncos love Monday Night regardless if it is on the Road! Now the old saying "It will get worse before it gets better" applies here. Since week 4 we have seen the Offense struggling to a point. (fact) But struggling to the point of unfixable? No. Look for this Offense to bounce back and take the reigns and lead this team to a New Level! Defense had thier moments in the first part of the season of looking bad. I think most fans will agree that the Defense started to Look better in week four until now. We have seen different blitzing packages and for the most part they have looked better than what we saw in first 3 games.

Special Teams well alot of us were worried here as well in the first 3 games. But again they have stepped up and made some great plays, And have even made some of the Highlight reels (Larson,Prater) with the capabilities of more players making the reels in the future! (Royal,Martinez)

Now if you stop and look at the whole picture, we have alot to be excited about. This game is a Monday Night Showcase Denver and the Patriots! Then we go into the bye week where we will be able to go back and look at film, Practice and see how our new RB will fit in the picture amongst other positives. If we win we will have the Momentum of 5-2 and my friends that is a GREAT THING! So definitely not a panic mode! But we will not talk about losing because this team has to many positives about them to even go that Direction. But i will say if we are 4-3 going into the bye it is still not a reason to panic because we will still have more Wins vs Losses so that doesn't bother me at this point!

So i personally think this team knows what they are doing! You can complain all day that this Defense don't have any talent or what have you, Or you can say the Offense sucks and can't hold onto the ball or what have you or you can say that special teams suck they can't tackle or find holes on the returns. You could say that but until this team is at the point where the record is worse than it was last year I think it is MILE HIGH TIME we as fans start making this Board more positive and start Talking these Broncos Up!!!! Because I honestly think we have the Best team in the AFC right now!!! And i think the mentality of the players are at the point to where we are tired of being UNDERESTIMATED and they are going to start Kicking Some NFL @SS it is time for the Explosive Offense and the Orange Crush to come out of the WOODWORKS!!!!!

PLEASE PAT BOWLIN I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!! ORANGE JERSEYS MONDAY NIGHT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definately my favorite highlight

If im not mistaken we dont get to wear our awesome orange uni's when we go on the road to gilette this week I'd love to see them again as much as anyone!

Comment

Do you honestly believe the Denver Broncos are the 'best team in the AFC'?

I mean really?

How can that be with the 30th ranked Defense?

Comment

Denver will keep losing until this number goes down significantly...

72%

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post

I mean really?

we have the potential to be.....are we though? No

but we could be 16-0 with the number 1 offense and defense and you'd still find something to complain about mindfield....

I can see the post you'd be starting now

"bronco's luckiest team in nfl, should be 0-16 not 16-0"
          sigpic

Comment

I've liked what I've seen thus far, both losses were tough ones and games that we could have one. If we learn how to win those games we will be just fine, the schedule softens after the bye week!

Comment

i remember how well week four looked going against a team with...a crippled offense, strugglin oline, revolving qbs...defense horrible....a team who was 0-3 and never competitive in a single game

while we were 3-0...high scoreing flying high...an easy game

sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                i remember how well week four looked going against a team with...a crippled offense, strugglin oline, revolving qbs...defense horrible....a team who was 0-3 and never competitive in a single game

while we were 3-0...high scoreing flying high...an easy game

where do you read that this is going to be an easy game?

He speaks the truth.. were in a great situation now, and what he forgot to mention is san diego has to go into buffalo to play a hot bills team..

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post

I mean really?

I know for a fact the broncos are not the best team in the AFC. What I also know, when the broncos have it going they can be one of the most powerful teams offensively in the hole league. Thats the scary part.

The D ehhh yeh, I know

Comment

Is this John McCain?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic843 View Post
                      Is this John McCain?
                      McCain couldnt come up with something so well written

Comment

I admit that I feel better about this week than I did about the Jax game.

Sans turnovers, if we play the same physical game against the Pats I think we can win the game in a similar fashion that SD did. With the exception of one major thing.....we would need to rush the QB better than we did in the Jax game

Comment

slightly off topic

Is it really necessary for the second post in this thread, and lots of other threads for that matter, to copy THE ENTIRE article that is right above it? I mean I just read the intial post no need to read it again...
                          I am looking forward to the boys bouncing back this week but this team is at least two GOOD offseasons away from being a complete team until than it'll be on the offense to win the games and hopefully the defense can make a few plays here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26 View Post
                            where do you read that this is going to be an easy game?

He speaks the truth.. were in a great situation now, and what he forgot to mention is san diego has to go into buffalo to play a hot bills team..

just where did i say it would be an easy game?

im saying week four looked very promising also...much more so then week 7 does...how'd that work out

in other words lets not count our chickens before they hatch...if our offense comes out turning the ball over and stalling again while our defense makes cassel look like the next Brady...its doesnt look all that promising to me
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

We beat SD, SD killed NE, we have a good chance with a team with Cassel. I think Cassel doesn't know the power of Champ that has yet to be unleashed so he may force a ball to Welker or Moss and, unfortunately for him, Champ will be there to pick it off.

It's going to be #24's week. Guaranteed.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X