Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Key Matchup:Shanahan vs. Belichick. Offensive genius vs. Defensive genius (article)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    My point is why criticize in here anyway? There's enough of that BS from the self loathing Bronco fans; dare I call them fans.

Whether or not we adjust well or not is that really all you can take from the article?

The Pats are THE "Team of the Decade" and Shanahan and Co. has owned them all but two times. Chances are, if we don't beat them that year in the playoffs then they take the crown.

You don't think that doesn't burn a hole in Belichick's ass? Hell yeah it does.

The way I look at it, that's something to be proud of as a Bronco fan!
    It's not like I was lashing out at Shanahan... I just pointed out a mistake in the article.

I enjoyed the article. "The mastermind" up against the "defensive guru".

Comment

My point is why criticize in here anyway? There's enough of that BS from the self loathing Bronco fans; dare I call them fans.

Whether or not we adjust well or not is that really all you can take from the article?

The Pats are THE "Team of the Decade" and Shanahan and Co. has owned them all but two times. Chances are, if we don't beat them that year in the playoffs then they take the crown.

You don't think that doesn't burn a hole in Belichick's ass? Hell yeah it does.

The way I look at it, that's something to be proud of as a Bronco fan!
      I don't really see anyone "lashing out" here. This isn't really criticism either. This is merely stating the facts.

Besides, aren't most of the posts here about criticism? And if this is criticism, then we're definitely taking it easy on him.

Comment

Our halftime adjustments are the worst in the league. Not 30th or 31st but we are 32nd in the league when it comes to adjustments. This is on both offense and defense.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
          Our halftime adjustments are the worst in the league. Not 30th or 31st but we are 32nd in the league when it comes to adjustments. This is on both offense and defense.
          carefull.....that's negative. No criticism allowed

Are those legit rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by emac87 View Post
            It states that Shanny is an offensive genius and great at making halftime adjustments......

Seems like this year we are a completely different team come 2nd half, and not in a good way. The offense has faltered and faded during the 2nd half in most games this season.

I think we have been outcoached in at least half the games this year.
            shannies problem is he doesnt wanna go for the throat unles its against the raiders....every time we see the near exact scenario..we build a good lead by attacking offensely...misdirection, playaction, just all out go for it...then come out in the second half and play ball control useing the same...1st down run , second down run, third down pass ..forth down punt

we need to not lay off, not get conservative and keep doing what we did to get a lead
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              shannies problem is he doesnt wanna go for the throat unles its against the raiders....every time we see the near exact scenario..we build a good lead by attacking offensely...misdirection, playaction, just all out go for it...then come out in the second half and play ball control useing the same...1st down run , second down run, third down pass ..forth down punt

we need to not lay off, not get conservative and keep doing what we did to get a lead
              I'll give you a CP for this. Cuz I say this EVERY game that we have a lead. When you have a good lead, go for the jugular.

It's painful to watch a team come back on us in the end. Especially when we're playing prevent or soft zone.

I won't even get started on prevent D....

Comment

carefull.....that's negative. No criticism allowed

Are those legit rankings?
                I really don't see how you rank those as i don't see any form of measureable metrics for adjustments made, but i guess crazier rankings have been made before.
                sigpic
                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

I don't really see anyone "lashing out" here. This isn't really criticism either. This is merely stating the facts.

Besides, aren't most of the posts here about criticism? And if this is criticism, then we're definitely taking it easy on him.
                  Where in my post did I say "lashing out"?

Once again, my point is, the guy posted something positive about the team and the coach and the only thing people can take from the entire article is a sentence about adjusting in the second half?

Narrow minded and short sighted. Look at the big picture here.

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                    I really don't see how you rank those as i don't see any form of measureable metrics for adjustments made, but i guess crazier rankings have been made before.
                    yeah I forgot to mention I was being sarcastic. I was multi tasking at that time

Comment

Where in my post did I say "lashing out"?

Once again, my point is, the guy posted something positive about the team and the coach and the only thing people can take from the entire article is a sentence about adjusting in the second half?

Narrow minded and short sighted. Look at the big picture here.
                      Well the lashing out part wasn't really directed at you, even though I had your quote in there.

So you have me pegged? Pretty judgemental.

I never said that was all I got from the article, it's just what I chose to respond to the OP about.

I could call your assumptions about me ignorant, but I'm not going to get into name calling and bash other posters about their opinions

Comment

yeah I forgot to mention I was being sarcastic. I was multi tasking at that time
                        My bad, didnt realize. hope i didnt offend you, if i did im sorry. just read that and couldn't see how to quantify something like that. again i apologize
                        sigpic
                        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                          My bad, didnt realize. hope i didnt offend you, if i did im sorry. just read that and couldn't see how to quantify something like that. again i apologize
                          no offense taken. no need to apologize. It would be dumb of me to think they have some stat for adjustments made.

Comment

Working...
                          X