defensive tackle josh shaw suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defensive tackle josh shaw suspended

is there somewhere i can post news like this instead of making another section?

Also Friday, the Broncos suspended defensive tackle Josh Shaw for at least Monday's game at New England for "conduct detrimental to the team," according to paperwork that is filed with the league.

he got into an argument with a team mate

this is from rockie mountain news

since shaw is suspended, shouldn't we have an extra roster spot? chad jackson please
    Last edited by Edge; 10-18-2008, 03:39 PM.

^Freyaka^

Signature Courtesy of B4Bronco6

Originally posted by Edge View Post
    is there somewhere i can post news like this instead of making another section?

Also Friday, the Broncos suspended defensive tackle Josh Shaw for at least Monday's game at New England for "conduct detrimental to the team," according to paperwork that is filed with the league.

he got into an argument with a team mate

this is from rockie mountain news
    You posted in the correct section.

Just maybe next time post a link with the information.

Comment

Oh well. He sucks anyways.

I'd rather actually see Ekuban take his rotational DT spot, and have both Moss and Crowder active for the Pats game.

We know the pats running attack isn't what it once was.... both of these young DE's should be active.

Comment

Once a Raider always a Raider I guess.
        sigpic

Comment

Wasn't he injured anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            Oh well. He sucks anyways.

I'd rather actually see Ekuban take his rotational DT spot, and have both Moss and Crowder active for the Pats game.

We know the pats running attack isn't what it once was.... both of these young DE's should be active.
            I'd like to see our 'tweeners Ekuban/Crowder get reps at DT as well, but I wouldn't say Shaw sucks. He's seems to do alright holding the line like Robertson, but moves down the line better. He's not as quick as Thomas/Peterson but does a good job for us when Robertson needs a break-the role Clemons is playing now.

Comment

Originally posted by sage View Post
              I'd like to see our 'tweeners Ekuban/Crowder get reps at DT as well, but I wouldn't say Shaw sucks. He's seems to do alright holding the line like Robertson, but moves down the line better. He's not as quick as Thomas/Peterson but does a good job for us when Robertson needs a break-the role Clemons is playing now.
              Is any of them clearly a better run stopper based on what we have seen this year? On passing downs Peterson seems to be stepping out from the pack a little.

Comment

Doesnt this mean that we have an extra roster spot?

who did we sign then?

^Freyaka^

Comment

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
                  Is any of them clearly a better run stopper based on what we have seen this year? On passing downs Peterson seems to be stepping out from the pack a little.
                  You're right about Peterson. In fact, his tied for 5th in the NFL amongst DTs with 3 sacks so far. Now that might exaggerate his performance a bit but he's definitely been more solid than I expected.

We could still use a stud at DT, though. I was really hoping Marcus Thomas would be showing a bit more by now, although he's obviously still young.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

hey dont we have an extra roster spot since shaw is suspended, kind of like the extra spot we had when marshall was suspended?

who did we sign then?

^Freyaka^

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
                      hey dont we have an extra roster spot since shaw is suspended, kind of like the extra spot we had when marshall was suspended?

who did we sign then?
                      My choice: Steven Harris or Roderick Rodgers from the 'squad:thumb:

Comment

Shaw Update

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10763710
                        Shaw update.

The Broncos suspended Josh Shaw because of the defensive tackle's misconduct during a meeting last week, according to two NFL sources. Shaw exchanged words with an assistant coach and at least one teammate.

Shaw, signed by the Broncos Sept. 2 after he was cut by the Oakland Raiders, had been out the past three weeks with a groin injury. He had recovered enough from the injury to return to practice full time this week before being suspended.

^Freyaka^

Comment

Clemons > Shaw
                          sigpic

Comment

Seriously..

Who is Josh Shaw..?
                            Since 1974!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X