Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article about Shanny's domination over Belichick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only win for Brady against Broncos as far as I remember was in November 2003. Brady got a TD with 30 seconds remaining to give them a 4 point lead... that was the game where they took the saftey on purpose and O'Neil muffed the free kick for a big loss. Who was Denver's QB then?

Danny Kanell...

Brady is 1-4 I believe against Broncos. I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pikman View Post
      Winnipeg eh? It's not a BTO concert is it?

That is what the DVR was invented for.
      Nice try.....seeing another Calgarian....1-2-3-4 FEIST. We bought the tickets so long ago, I didn't know about the Broncos game. Can't get out of this, as I didn't cough up a few hundred to see local hero Neil Young last week (my lord...there's a Canuck pattern here!!). Not to mention, my wife and I are seeing the legendary Bob Dylan next month. Little Winnipeg has one of the best entertainment venues in North America.....now we need to get our NHL team back!

Whoa....back to football!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Only win for Brady against Broncos as far as I remember was in November 2003. Brady got a TD with 30 seconds remaining to give them a 4 point lead... that was the game where they took the saftey on purpose and O'Neil muffed the free kick for a big loss. Who was Denver's QB then?

Danny Kanell...

I'll bet if Brady played tonite, he'd have another loss......of course I'm talking injury and all!!

Comment

These type of articles bother me. Seems that everytime someone makes a big deal out of some abstract stat, the exact opposite happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            These type of articles bother me. Seems that everytime someone makes a big deal out of some abstract stat, the exact opposite happens.
            Cmon Rav......did you just start another abstract stat????

Comment

Lets be clear about something......just because I and some others believe that Shanny has a psychological edge over Belichick doesn't mean we expect a victory. These posts are meant to provide stats and other info to the readership, for whatever purpose they deem appropriate. It doesn't mean the past is 100% accurate about predicting the future. It's one more piece of info.

In this case, I like the chances.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Cmon Rav......did you just start another abstract stat????
                :doh:

sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Danny Kanell...

Yeah, that was the win that Oneal gave up that T.D. in the last seconds after Shannahan put all that faith in him. Next, Dealtha was on his way to Cincinatti....lol...and I was yet again vendicated amongst my peers for calling him, "NOT THE ONE" to put that kind of faith in....lol...
                  Since 1974!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Belichick View Post
                    “Mike is very good. I don’t think there is anyone better than Shanahan is as an offensive game-planner,” Belichick said of the two-time Super Bowl winner. “He creates a lot of problems for any defense. It doesn’t matter what you run, what coverages you play, or what front you play..
                    I must say I agree with Belichick 110 % here ...

I don't think there is anyone better as a offensive game planner then Mike Shanahan.
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      “But when you’re in this locker room, and you understand the nature of this league, how up and down it is . . . it’s such a turbulent league. We have a long season, and we know we have to steadily improve, and start playing better in November and December when it counts. So we’re not panicking, because there’s a lot of football to be played.”.

Well, Rodney it's still October so you can lose this one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sean669 View Post
                        Yeah, that was the win that Oneal gave up that T.D. in the last seconds after Shannahan put all that faith in him. Next, Dealtha was on his way to Cincinatti....lol...and I was yet again vendicated amongst my peers for calling him, "NOT THE ONE" to put that kind of faith in....lol...
                        Well, that was probably a mistake to release him. He did make the Probowl in Cincinnati and will have a productive 10 year career. Shanny should have just demoted him to nickle or dime back and let him work through his problems. He was never a great CB but he had a nose for the ball and came up with lots of INTs. that Denver could have used. Even if he only stayed a nickleback in Denver he would have been better than what Denver has had.

Comment

Originally posted by speardog View Post
                          Well, that was probably a mistake to release him. He did make the Probowl in Cincinnati and will have a productive 10 year career. Shanny should have just demoted him to nickle or dime back and let him work through his problems. He was never a great CB but he had a nose for the ball and came up with lots of INTs. that Denver could have used. Even if he only stayed a nickleback in Denver he would have been better than what Denver has had.
                          O'neil = Poop

Comment

Originally posted by speardog View Post
                            He did, and I knew someone would point that out..lol... I always thought they were trying to make him a champ bailey, and he just wasn't. I could have lived with demotion, but I think he really let Shanny Down, and shanny was disapointed and didnt believe in him anymore.. Besides Demoting him, could have caused more problems anyhow, but its hard to disagree with you...
                            Since 1974!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X