1000 Yard Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 Yard Back

It really doesnt take much to be a 1000 yard back. Griffin has had a 45 yard per game average thus far. Now that is off of low carries. Between 6-9 carries a game. That means he only needs to have 63 yards every game to hit 1000 yards. That is a piece of cake. All he would need is 18 more yards then what he has been doing per game and he has it. Thats what like 5 carries. So add 5 carries to 6 carrries and you got 63 yards off of 11 or so carries. Now these are going by the stats that he has so far so those numbers could drop or rise. But either way, I see him breaking the 1000 barrier with ease. I can see him getting atleast 100 yards a game. Thats is a 1600 yard year. If he stays healthy and I am sure he will have gamnes with alot more yards then 100.

right on brother

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Yaeh I see QG getting 1500+ yards this season.

"Eating crow can be healthy, but it sure is difficult to swallow!"

Comment

griffin will get 1300-1400 or so yards
        Last edited by OrangeShadow; 08-17-2004, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
          if he starts, he'll get 1000..but be prepared for the entire world and a half to start the "big surprise, he's another product of the denver 1000 yard system" crap
          Aardy #2.
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by touchdownking
            Dont get to carried away, 1300 - 1400.

Comment

The day Denver drafted Q I was on here telling Bronc fans that they were going to be shocked by this guy. The rest of the NFL fans will be too, just have to get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by QueFan
                The day Denver drafted Q I was on here telling Bronc fans that they were going to be shocked by this guy. The rest of the NFL fans will be too, just have to get used to it.
                Im getting there, he's shown a lot of good runs in his short time of play.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdownking
                  1500??? yeah right, that's LT, HOLMES, & A. Green numbers, not going to happen for Griffin. Too small to carry the ball 20-25 times every game.

sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by KC03
                    1500??? yeah right, that's LT, HOLMES, & A. Green numbers, not going to happen for Griffin. Too small to carry the ball 20-25 times every game.

sorry.
                    How is Griffin so small to carry it 20-25 times a game? Him and Sanders are just about the same SIZE, and i know you cant say Sanders is too small. If Barry was a young, unproven, upcoming star, and you didnt know it, you would say the same thing. Did Holmes have 1500 yards this year?

sorry

Comment

sorry.
                      Do you mean short?

Comment

Re: 1000 Yard Back

Originally posted by OSUrulez
                        It really doesnt take much to be a 1000 yard back. Griffin has had a 45 yard per game average thus far. Now that is off of low carries. Between 6-9 carries a game. That means he only needs to have 63 yards every game to hit 1000 yards. That is a piece of cake. All he would need is 18 more yards then what he has been doing per game and he has it. Thats what like 5 carries. So add 5 carries to 6 carrries and you got 63 yards off of 11 or so carries. Now these are going by the stats that he has so far so those numbers could drop or rise. But either way, I see him breaking the 1000 barrier with ease. I can see him getting atleast 100 yards a game. Thats is a 1600 yard year. If he stays healthy and I am sure he will have gamnes with alot more yards then 100.

Yeah, I'm sure within the next 5 seasons, Griffin should total about a 1000 yards.
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

sorry.
                          You get one of my daily idiot awards! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
                            if he starts, he'll get 1000..but be prepared for the entire world and a half to start the "big surprise, he's another product of the denver 1000 yard system" crap

Comment

Re: Re: 1000 Yard Back

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
                              Yeah, I'm sure within the next 5 seasons, Griffin should total about a 1000 yards.

Comment

Working...
                              X