Defense actually played very well tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lottaphil View Post
    What game did you watch?!!!! Are you kidding me? That was one of the worst defensive performances I've seen by a professional football team, our defense is a joke, let's be real. They're even worse than last year, and that's bad.
    I understand your frustration and why you feel that our defense blows. But don't be surprised if our Defense becomes dominant by the end of the season. Moss is noticeably improving

Comment

Originally posted by cammina View Post
      Why are you pointing out the very argument that the thread creator and I are trying to convey? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Lowry completely got demolished. He is the direct result of the poor run defense. You have mental issues my friend.

No, actually I graduated from CIT and am currently developing wireless power transmission technology for Intel. It sure doesn't require critical thinking and analyzation to figure out that your arguments are weak and not at all convincing.

CIT or no CIT.........keep your day job. Cause you are clueless when it comes to this team.

Comment

Originally posted by seanlust View Post
        CIT or no CIT.........keep your day job. Cause you are clueless when it comes to this team.
        Clueless or not, he's actually lightyears ahead of you; mentally, logically, intellectually, and most of all.... a true bronco fan. Get out of here.

Comment

This thread is a joke, don't defend our D, it was pathetic tonight as usual.

I'm so sick of seeing teams # 2 RB thrash us for 150 yards!

Changes must be made!

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
            This thread is a joke, don't defend our D, it was pathetic tonight as usual.

I'm so sick of seeing teams # 2 RB thrash us for 150 yards!

Changes must be made!
            The thread could only be a joke if you fail to comprehend the very essence of it. The only real joke is demanding a change after Shanny has made 3 DC changes that has clearly crippled our D. Yeah, keep changing, that'll fix all our problems. It's as if consistency didn't have anything to do with with it over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
              Clueless or not, he's actually lightyears ahead of you; mentally, logically, intellectually, and most of all.... a true bronco fan. Get out of here.
              This made me LOL, thanks for that hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                So your debate relies on the word clueless and the fact that your point has nothing to do with my point of the thread. I have only been on this forum for 3 months and it's safe to conclude that you are the most useless bronco fan of all time. Congratulations.
                no my debate relies on the numbers and the outcomes. and the numbers speak for themselves and the results/outcomes speak for themselves. whether its issues with the offense or the defense. Right now the Broncos are the worst defensive team in the league. There is no debate there. They were bad tonight, they were bad last week. They were bad against KC, they were bad against SD and they were bad against NO. These are facts. Have certain players stepped up here and there? Maybe they have. But as a WHOLE this is not a good defensive unit right now. There is no debating that.

Comment

Our D has played well at times during the season. The goalline stand against NO was huge. When they are forced on to the field 5 more times because of turnovers, they are only going to wear down. Same for the KC and J'Ville losses. Those losses were different in that the team had 3 turnovers but the team still had chances to eek out a victory.

The problem with today is NE could run at will. Coming into this season, Shanny promised a D that would do anything to stop the run. At the start of the second half when it was clear they would run a lot, we had 9 men in the box and they still popped 10-12 yard runs. There is no excuse or justification for that.

Comment

no my debate relies on the numbers and the outcomes. and the numbers speak for themselves and the results/outcomes speak for themselves. whether its issues with the offense or the defense. Right now the Broncos are the worst defensive team in the league. There is no debate there. They were bad tonight, they were bad last week. They were bad against KC, they were bad against SD and they were bad against NO. These are facts. Have certain players stepped up here and there? Maybe they have. But as a WHOLE this is not a good defensive unit right now. There is no debating that.
                    Our D may be bad under your point of view ( which doesn't hold much value anyway);

I love the D, and am very confident in its future prospect of improvement. We can pass rush now, we didn't give up 500 passing yards, we forced field goals, and we shut down #1 and #2 receivers for the most part. Did we do this at the beginning of the season? no.
                    Last edited by LordTrychon; 10-21-2008, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing this...

Anyone who can claim that the Broncos are playing good defense, hasn't been a Bronco fan for very long. Say, less than 2 & 1/2 years.

Because if you've been around Broncos football, for any length of time, you would call this Defense, attroucious.

Almost every defense I've seen in the last 30+ years of ours is better than this one. (Even last years.) We rank almost dead last in every catergory. How can you defend that?

Comment

Originally posted by cammina View Post
                        Our D may be bad under your point of view ( which doesn't hold much value anyway); But i'm just glad the D isn't nearly as horrible as you are as a person.

I love the D, and am very confident in its future prospect of improvement. We can pass rush now, we didn't give up 500 passing yards, we forced field goals, and we shut down #1 and #2 receivers for the most part. Did we do this at the beginning of the season? no.

But I could really care less about your negative point of view. Just please be out of my sight when the Broncos D becomes dominant. You would ruin the sight of any Broncos defensive glory that is due to arrive.

Am I overconfident in my point of view? Sure, but I love my broncos and I don't give a flying crap about what negative fans think

Nah you arent overconfident. You are just clueless

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
                          I'm guessing this...

Anyone who can claim that the Broncos are playing good defense, hasn't been a Bronco fan for very long. Say, less than 2 & 1/2 years.

Because if you've been around Broncos football, for any length of time, you would call this Defense, attroucious.

Almost every defense I've seen in the last 30+ years of ours is better than this one. (Even last years.) We rank almost dead last in every catergory. How can you defend that?
                          I've officially been a bronco fan since 1995. I made this thread, my claim was that the defense did very well in my opinion -tonight-. There was no reference that I am comparing this defense to any bronco defense from 1995-2007. The 2006 and 2007 defense gave me no hope. This defense gives me reasonable hope.

I loved the 1997 and 2005 defense the most. Watching Atwater and Lynch blow people up, Romanowski blow up two players and still make a great tackle, watching Al wilson fly to the ball and Champ picking off balls. I miss that. 2008 defense gives me reason to believe we can get back to that status, other than our safeties; your choice whether you want to believe it or not.

I'm just pointing out the good things I see. Does Lowry make me angry by missing so many tackles? hell yes. but that's besides teh point.

Comment

Nah you arent overconfident. You are just clueless
                            you've already lost the argument man...give it up. the fact that you're trying to prove to yourself and this thread that you think our D is terrible is worthless and a complete waste of time. What kind of fan are you?

Comment

they did great in pass defense but run defense well it is the bronco lb the only decent lbs in my opinon on the team are williams and winborn webster tries to blow people up and when a solid run blocker is there he is useless and bailey doesnt have a shot he is to small.but honestly we would of killed them if it werent for hall,he is a running back right he is suppose to hold on to the ball alot of blame goes on him he single handely destryoed our 2 drives.but i do think this lost was a great loss because we go into a bye week and the denver broncos are going to be pissed.we are in alot ways are the afc version of the cowboys on offensive side of the ball lots of talent but cant at times cant hold onto the ball which makes seem like the chiefs.5 turn overs foolish.we go next to face the dolphins a tough team with a good defense if we lose that game which i doubt we will,we could be haeded for at best 9-7 season,but me personnely i think we will go a 7-2 run and our offense get things going again,keep your heads orange and blue we will win the afc west!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronco4life88 View Post
                                they did great in pass defense but run defense well it is the bronco lb the only decent lbs in my opinon on the team are williams and winborn webster tries to blow people up and when a solid run blocker is there he is useless and bailey doesnt have a shot he is to small.but honestly we would of killed them if it werent for hall,he is a running back right he is suppose to hold on to the ball alot of blame goes on him he single handely destryoed our 2 drives.but i do think this lost was a great loss because we go into a bye week and the denver broncos are going to be pissed.we are in alot ways are the afc version of the cowboys on offensive side of the ball lots of talent but cant at times cant hold onto the ball which makes seem like the chiefs.5 turn overs foolish.we go next to face the dolphins a tough team with a good defense if we lose that game which i doubt we will,we could be haeded for at best 9-7 season,but me personnely i think we will go a 7-2 run and our offense get things going again,keep your heads orange and blue we will win the afc west!!!!!!!!
                                Thanks for being a true fan and very well said! You live up to your name

Comment

Working...
                                X