Scheme, Coaches, Players????? What Gives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I am against changing DC again not because I think slowick is the answer but mainly because no matter what we'll be here week 7 next year talking about who we're going to get next, no coach will come here because they know that's how things work. I don't mind bringing in someone like nolan to run things but if they were to bring someone new in the sure as heck better stick with him for at least 1-2 years or nothing will change.

the point is..i have no problems sticking with a coach for a few years to implement his scheme

i however reserve that for a coach who can come in with the same talent we have and show an improvment...what slow did was actually make a bad defense even worse

heres the starters week 7 2006

gold.......................dj..................bet ter
    dj.........................bailey...............be tter
    wilson...................webster............worse
    d williams...............Bly...................bette r
    bailey...................bailey................sam e
    dumerville/lang.............dumervill......better
    ekuban.................ekuban..............same
    myers...................thomas.............better
    veal.....................robertson..........better
    lynch...................lowery..............worse
    fergeson...............manual.............worse

certainly the safeties are not the same, but even then lynch was a weakspot in the passing game, webster is no wilson but not a bad LBr...and robertson, thomas and a 3rd year doom are heads better then a veal, myers and a rookie doom...other then that does losing AL justify going from 14th overall...to 30th???

i dont think so...we had average talent then and succeeded...we have average talent today and flat out suck...thats on coaching
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
    X