Dre Bly needs to be replaced and this is the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dre Bly needs to be replaced and this is the time

I say again - Dre Bly needs to be replaced and this is the time. Bye week. Let the Jack Williams "experience begin". If you focus on Dre and watch where he is and how he tackles you will begin to become sick to your stomic... It was just ugly how bad he plays...

agree? disagree?

Talk amongst yourselves...
    BRONCO @ BIRTH

do you know his assignments??
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

From what I saw jack williams isn't any better. Hopefuly it's just because he is a rookie.

Comment

Dre' played bad. He did not even try against on of the TD throws he just fell down.

----------------------------------------------
        I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

yes i do

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post

yes i do...it is to fall down alot...when tackling be dragged down the field with the runner/ball carrier..to be beat alot and often. So I guess he is great!!!
          BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

every time randy moss made a catch, there was #32 falling down at the bottom of the picture

Comment

He was pushed by Moss on the first TD catch. Not an excuse, but he was pushed off of. On moss' second TD, Bly was the inside DB and well blocked. Maybe the reason he would appear to be being dragged downfield by ball carriers (after EVERY SINGLE DEFENSIVE PLAYER HAS MISSED) is because he's outweighed by a 220+ pound RB who gets paid to break tackles by guys much bigger than Bly, and Bly is almost always the guy who brings down the RB after he has gotten to the second level. As good an open field tackler as any we have on the team.

I like JMFW, but this is silly. a 5'9" rookie on Moss isn't goin to fare any better than Bly did against one of the most talented WR's in the league.

Comment

Bly sucks! I have been saying that for a long time now!

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
                  He was pushed by Moss on the first TD catch. Not an excuse, but he was pushed off of. On moss' second TD, Bly was the inside DB and well blocked. Maybe the reason he would appear to be being dragged downfield by ball carriers (after EVERY SINGLE DEFENSIVE PLAYER HAS MISSED) is because he's outweighed by a 220+ pound RB who gets paid to break tackles by guys much bigger than Bly, and Bly is almost always the guy who brings down the RB after he has gotten to the second level. As good an open field tackler as any we have on the team.

I like JMFW, but this is silly. a 5'9" rookie on Moss isn't goin to fare any better than Bly did against one of the most talented WR's in the league.
                  If you go back and look at that play again, you will see that all Moss did was stick his arm out, like he always does, and Bly took a dive, looking for a flag EVEN BEFORE THE BALL ARRIVED! But when Marshall did the SAME EXACT THING, they called PI on Brandon!

Comment

Bly is bad. We should have just kept Foxworth. He's cheaper and couldn't possibly be this bad. And...even if he could be...he'd still be cheaper. Advantage Foxworth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
                      If you go back and look at that play again, you will see that all Moss did was stick his arm out, like he always does, and Bly took a dive, looking for a flag EVEN BEFORE THE BALL ARRIVED! But when Marshall did the SAME EXACT THING, they called PI on Brandon!
                      I know, I was screaming at the officials to call it both ways. Moss sticking his arm out is a push off. Like I said, not an excuse, Bly should have made the play. But it WAS a push off. Should have been a penalty.

Comment

funny how denver fans expect bly to shut down moss just the way champ does. Last i heard Moss was still the top WR in the league. Bly gave up bad TD but did well the rest of the game. Moss got the other tD and yards off screens.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post

I don't really think you need to when he is falling down on yet another TD pass! It happens all too often. I see Bly falling and losing his footing EVERY game.

I think the do you know his assignments and reads is a bit weak of an argument. It is pretty easy to discern that teams target Bly. I understand he will have a higher completion percentage because teams weren't going at Champ. However, he is rarely in a good position to defend a pass let alone pick one.

Comment

Bly is better suited as a nickel. Let the youth movement begin with Jack as well. At least he is fast and aggressive.

Comment

anyone remember the Green Bay game last year? First pass in OT, he gives up a TD to Greg Jennings, Bly costs us the game?

It's the same thing over and over, Bly keeps costing us big when it matters most. get rid of the little bum. in fact, use him to send a message to the rest of the team by cutting him now!!! I'll take my chances with an unproven rookie.

Dre' Bly you're a bum!!! You're about as useful as Dale Carter was when Denver made the mistake of signing him.

Please retire, quit, ship yourself to Australia, do something, just don't come back!!! I cringe everytime I see your sorry arse on the field, acting like you're gonna defend something.

you couldn't defend against an angry bumblebee chasing you around your own house, you lazy, self-infatuated twit.

you're not even a "good" corner.

Comment

Working...
                              X