So I see Jay this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I see Jay this weekend

He is having a Silent Auction Friday Night and he will be at Vandy's Homecoming

I will tell him that it is good to see him and how is his finger. I will tell him the defense sucks!
    He will get mad at me for saying that but they do!

What do you want me to say to him for you guys?
    Last edited by cutlerfan; 10-21-2008, 10:32 AM.

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post

quit forcing the ball where he shouldnt
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I apologize for the way some fans talk about him... and I hope the finger is ok.

Have a good bye week, and kick some butt when you get back.

Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Tell him we got his back and shrug off the past few games we got faith in him
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          I apologize for the way some fans talk about him... and I hope the finger is ok.

Have a good bye week, and kick some butt when you get back.

Will do!

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
            Tell him we got his back and shrug off the past few games we got faith in him
            Thanks I sure will!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Let Jay know the fans are still stand behind him!

Every QB has his ups and downs but its the great ones who over come diversity and carry the entire team as a leader to something better. A Complete team.
              Last edited by rst08tierney; 10-21-2008, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Tell him that he would get a lot more respect if he didn't compare his arm strength to one of the greatest QB's ever and then go on national TV disparaging a rival QB like Rivers. Makes him look pretty small when his play doesn't back up his mouth.

Jay Cutler: The Face of Broncos Football

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoCharger View Post
                  Tell him that he would get a lot more respect if he didn't compare his arm strength to one of the greatest QB's ever and then go on national TV disparaging a rival QB like Rivers. Makes him look pretty small when his play doesn't back up his mouth.
                  First, you have to put this in perspective. Jay felt like he was not going to make it last year. He is feeling better and probably should not have said that comment.

Second, I'm sorry but Rivers is a jerk. He talks smack and I would not like that either. Truth hurts - sorry!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Let him know that he has a fan who was born in Indiana, yet raised in Tenn...Ironic huh?...lol. Nah, all jokes aside....tell him we hope his finger is ok and that we hope both sides of the ball can find their stride and get things back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                      Let Jay know the fans are still stand behind him!

Every QB has his ups and downs but its the great ones who over come diversity and carry the entire team as a leader to something better. A Complete team.
                      I sure will - Thanks!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Tell him he is wasted on our D

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoUK View Post
                          Tell him he is wasted on our D
                          I will tell him that the defense sucks. We all know they do.

He will be mad at me for saying that.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Ask him if he wants to jump in at safety.

Comment

Tell him to check out http://www.youtube.com/user/JayCutlerOWNSy0utube once in a while and maybe he can make a video reply to one of the videos in the above link? Is that too much to ask?

Please write this down, I do not want you to forget...

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X