X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask him if he is smarter then Jeff George

Comment

Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
      Could you reply to my post on the first page, please...
      I did watch your Video. I will not have a computer with me to show him that.

Sorry

----------------------------------------------
      I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by RAWDOGG View Post
        Why not? Send me a PM

Did he tell you what Rivers said?

I know Rivers doesn't cuss and is a strong catholic........I don't think it would be that bad
        I will not ever say anything that could come back and hurt Jay.

Sorry

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
          It's very kind of you to offer to relay stuff to Cutler, cutlerfan. If you can, please tell Jay to just be patient, trust his technique and his coaches, and the results will come.
          I will - thanks

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
            ask jay why he has such a stupid attitude?

i love the guy, but when he's down, he drags the entire team down with him. not once did i see him go to the benches and rally his troops. he just sits or stands by himself most of the time instead of getting his guys ready and energizing them. seriously, ask him please.

ask him if he can change his attitude and be more of a leader for this team.
            It may look like that is the case but I can't tell you how many times I have seen him out with players eating and stuff.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Working...
            X