2 Broncos Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Broncos Cut

Maybe this is the start to a roster shake-up this bye week. not significant, but note worthy. the broncos cut defensive tackle steven harris and runningback pj pope from their practice squad.

i think its time that we look at other teams practice squads and see what we can get, especially on the defensive line and at safety.

^Freyaka^

Signature Courtesy of B4Bronco6

Originally posted by Edge View Post
    Maybe this is the start to a roster shake-up this bye week. not significant, but note worthy. the broncos cut defensive tackle steven harris and runningback pj pope from their practice squad.

i think its time that we look at other teams practice squads and see what we can get, especially on the defensive line and at safety.
    might not be a bad idea...we need some help from somewhere though i have no idea where that might be...
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure how this will affect the active roster but moves are moves. Hopefully we can find something!
      " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
        Not sure how this will affect the active roster but moves are moves. Hopefully we can find something!
        if they were cut from practice squad I don't think it would affect anything honestly.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          might not be a bad idea...we need some help from somewhere though i have no idea where that might be...
          The Practice Squad. Everyone seems to forget about Josh Barrett. He can do no worse than Manuel or Lowry. I don't know why Shanny has yet to bring him in with our safeties looking as bad as they are.
          Originally posted by darth-hideous
          Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
          Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
            The Practice Squad. Everyone seems to forget about Josh Barrett. He can do no worse than Manuel or Lowry. I don't know why Shanny has yet to bring him in with our safeties looking as bad as they are.
            Maybe he's just storeing away the real tallent until we get into the "must win" time of the season?
            " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

why dont we take a look at some of the guys on tennessee's practic squad? i'm sure they've got some defensive backs on it...
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                Most lost hope in Barret because he was put on the practice squad.

Personally, it would hurt us if we tried him out for the starting position, he couldnt be any worse than Lowry or Manuel. :2cents:

Comment

If we reach the point of losing any chance of making the playoffs, I would like to see the new players tested on defense. I mean, put Woodyard as OLB, Larsen as MLB/ILB and Barrett as FS/SS. The worst that could happen is a higher draft pick. If Champ will miss a few games because of his injury, I believe JMFW will start instead of Paymah.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope they arent clearing out space for two more Practice squad players, im hoping they will get smart and after freeing up room on the PS , they take somebody like Tyler Polumbus and Andre Hall and place them on the PS and free up two roster spots on the active team for some talent off the street to come in and help that Defense in some way.
                    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post

We did that w/ Lowry... That didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                        I hope they arent clearing out space for two more Practice squad players, im hoping they will get smart and after freeing up room on the PS , they take somebody like Tyler Polumbus and Andre Hall and place them on the PS and free up two roster spots on the active team for some talent off the street to come in and help that Defense in some way.
                        hall is not avail for PS, at least im 99.9 percent sure

but seriously these players need a swift kick in the ass if you ask me

take out manuel and lowry put in mcree and barrett and let them go at it, put larsen at MLB and Woodyard at SLB, we need to light a fire under these guys or something because what we are doing now clearly ist working
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

i still say bring in mike bell...but of course that won't do much for the defense. i just think we need to switch back to the 4-3 and/or sign a 330 plus DT. oh yeah and some safeties.
                          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post

We are on the same exact page

Comment

keon lattimore damn it

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X