No announcement yet.

2 Broncos Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.. I'm surprised we haven't just picked up one of all those available quality 330 DTs and one of those quality cover/smash-mouth safeties. I mean.. its obvious we need them, why haven't we signed one yet???

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
      We did that w/ Lowry... That didn't work.
      I think he was being facetious.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
        We did that w/ Lowry... That didn't work.
        i know that wise guy, but that was only one try. we have many holes we need to fix, and maybe a ps member can offer a temporary fix. at least i hope

^Freyaka^

Signature Courtesy of B4Bronco6

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          hall is not avail for PS, at least im 99.9 percent sure

but seriously these players need a swift kick in the ass if you ask me

take out manuel and lowry put in mcree and barrett and let them go at it, put larsen at MLB and Woodyard at SLB, we need to light a fire under these guys or something because what we are doing now clearly ist working
          i like that, but why woodyard at SLB? boss has been playing very good besides the fact that he gets injured practically every single game

^Freyaka^

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            Yeah.. I'm surprised we haven't just picked up one of all those available quality 330 DTs and one of those quality cover/smash-mouth safeties. I mean.. its obvious we need them, why haven't we signed one yet???
            Are you talking about anyone in particular Rav or are you being sarcastic?

Hey anyone know Sam Adams number? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
              i like that, but why woodyard at SLB? boss has been playing very good besides the fact that he gets injured practically every single game
              Dude boss is made out of glass cause that guy is ALWAYS hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                Are you talking about anyone in particular Rav or are you being sarcastic?

Hey anyone know Sam Adams number? LOL.
                just look up your local Mickey D's, he'll be there

or 1-800-IFA-TAZZ

^Freyaka^

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                  I hope they arent clearing out space for two more Practice squad players, im hoping they will get smart and after freeing up room on the PS , they take somebody like Tyler Polumbus and Andre Hall and place them on the PS and free up two roster spots on the active team for some talent off the street to come in and help that Defense in some way.
                  a very interesting way of thinking. its possible i guess. anything is possible right now. all i know is that we need to quick fix those positions, whether through free agents or ps players

^Freyaka^

Comment

my guess is a safety or d-lineman...we need to make a change if you ask me

^Freyaka^

Comment

There's no way there's an impact player that is a FA that's better than what's already on the roster. If we're trying to shake up the roster after the deadline than that's a panic button that the front office isn't happy with the squad they put together.

I do agree that Barrett should be given a shot and why Lowry is more coveted than him, I have no idea. Lowry isn't the answer, McCree was better than Lowry and that isn't saying much.

If we do sign someone on the PS that gets signed to the active roster I would be amazed and seriously disgusted by the late attempts to fix a poorly talented team.

Comment

Is it possible that for all the grasping at straws, there is no "quick fix" for this season? I would like to think that any player on the practice squad has already been evaluated and judged to be inferior to whats on the field.
                        I can't see any coach continuing to play inferior players if he had better players available to him.

If the two cuts on the practice squad mean anything at all I would hazard a guess that we are going to pick up someone elses practice squad personnel or possibly a FA.

That being said? If any of us believe there are better quality players still left over in someone else's leftovers? Or that a quality player is still sitting out there in free agency and no other team was bright enough to pick them up? Even though there are several other teams that are playing horribly right now? Then I have a feeling we are doomed to disappointment.

Admittedly we have not performed well on defense all year. Admittedly our offensive turnovers have hurt the defense. I just don't see us making any additions to this team over the course of THIS year that will see a significant improvement over the players we already have. I personally believe there comes a time when you work with what you have and accept that improvement from those players is your best bet.

I do agree with one of the other posters though that towards the end of the season if we know the play-offs aren't possible? THEN would be the time to try out all of our younger players such as Barrett, Woodyard, etc and see what kind of potential they may offer for next year.

Comment

I would like to see Barrett activated to take the place of Manuel. He's not a quick fix, but he brings good size and speed to the position that we've never had. The guy can hit too. Let him get some games under his belt, so he can compete to for the starting spot next season along side the new safety. ( Being either Taylor Mays or Kevin Ellison )
                          Co-founders of the

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X