Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cutler be the first bronco QB to break 30 TDs this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cutler be the first bronco QB to break 30 TDs this year?

Once everyone is healthy YES!
    Fo Sho!
    65.52%
    Nayyyyyyyy!
    34.48%

Could he throw for more than 20 INT's??

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      Could he throw for more than 20 INT's??
      Possibly but I think if all his targets are healthy? He MIGHT be able to pick and choose a little better on passing downs

Comment

i'm also worried about 30 int's and fumbles.just a joke.i'm with ya jay!!!
        elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

Week 1-3 I would've jumped on this bandwagon. But as of right now I can't in good faith vote that he will.

Comment

Let me get this straight: John Elway was our quarterback for 16 years, but he never threw 30 touchdown passes in a single season? Unbelievable!

I don't worry about personal statistics like that. In fact, I wish Ramsey played more than one series in the first half because Cutler obviously couldn't throw. As long as we score more points than the other team and stop turning it over I will be happy with Cutler's numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrentCB27 View Post
              In fact, I wish Ramsey played more than one series in the first half because Cutler obviously couldn't throw. As long as we score more points than the other team and stop turning it over I will be happy with Cutler's numbers.
              I'd rather have Cutler throwing with a broken hand and an eye-patch over Ramsey. I'm still pissed we cut Hackney he seemed like he'd make a good back-up.

Comment

can we just get a win? 30 td's is a HUGE reach after what we have seen so far... I say No, not this year...
                If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

This is a worthwhile debate.
                  Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

What about Rivers?

Comment

I have no doubt once all of his receivers are back on the field unless the Broncos plan on Marshall catching a ridiculous number of touchdown passes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrentCB27 View Post
                        Let me get this straight: John Elway was our quarterback for 16 years, but he never threw 30 touchdown passes in a single season? Unbelievable!

I don't worry about personal statistics like that. In fact, I wish Ramsey played more than one series in the first half because Cutler obviously couldn't throw. As long as we score more points than the other team and stop turning it over I will be happy with Cutler's numbers.
                        John Elway played on run first teams. He could have thrown for 30 TD's but that is not what he was asked to do. Plus, the game has changed a lot since he played.

Jay Cutler will throw 30 TD's in a season, and I think it will be this year. The Broncos will stop turning the football over and will start winning games again. Without the turnovers, we are a good football team.
                        Denver Broncos All-Time Team
                        Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
                        Know the Denver Broncos Team History

Comment

I think its still very realistic, if he doubles his 1st half production he'll be 4 off, so yea, I say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by 20yardline View Post
                            Jay Cutler will throw 30 TD's in a season, and I think it will be this year. The Broncos will stop turning the football over and will start winning games again. Without the turnovers, we are a good football team.
                            No we aren't. Without the turnovers, we're half a good football team. The defense is hopeless. Special teams are a toss up.

Back to the 30 TD's, it's not going to happen this year. Cutler had a hot hand to start, but poor execution on offense and better preparation by other teams is taking its toll.

Comment

Originally posted by Warhawk View Post
                              No we aren't. Without the turnovers, we're half a good football team. The defense is hopeless. Special teams are a toss up.

Back to the 30 TD's, it's not going to happen this year. Cutler had a hot hand to start, but poor execution on offense and better preparation by other teams is taking its toll.
                              If you take the Turnovers away the Defense improves too. Look at the TB game.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                              X