X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss bailey out for the year

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

ouch

keep playing the 3-4 and Moss takes over!

There fixed!! lol, yea its gonna hurt us, the guy was making plays

Comment

Originally posted by D_Broncs_913 View Post
      keep playing the 3-4 and Moss takes over!

There fixed!! lol, yea its gonna hurt us, the guy was making plays
      lol brilliant... i think that makes it a little bit less of a blow

Comment

the ONLY good thing I can say is, at least there is hope in winborn and woodyard.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerEra06 View Post
          the ONLY good thing I can say is, at least there is hope in woodyard.
          there fixed it

Comment

Micro fracture surgery is never good. The only reason Boss is any good is because of his athleticism. Now he is worthless. Champ is not going to like it when we are forced to cut Boss.
            sigpic

Comment

Boss, (although a great player) Is becoming more and more of a liability with injuries. I really can't remember one game this year where he didn't go down for awhile.

Comment

Lol Another Great Sining By Shanny!!!lol He Gets Hurt By Butterflies.lol
                -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

I feel bad for Boss that he is done for the year. I wish him a full and speedy recovery and hope that he is back to full speed for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore Bronco Babe View Post
                    I feel bad for Boss that he is done for the year. I wish him a full and speedy recovery and hope that he is back to full speed for next season.
                    Me too. He turned out to be a great pickup for us this year. Extremely unfortunate that he got hurt.

Comment

I like the depth the Broncos have at Linebacker. Winborn and Woodyard will both step up and so will Jarvis Moss in the 3-4 defense.
                      Denver Broncos All-Time Team
                      Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
                      Know the Denver Broncos Team History

Comment

horrible horrible news.

im a big boss fan and he was having a decent year. atleast we'll have a chance to develop younger players.

Comment

Boss has been the king of catastrophic injuries since his days back in Georgia. This comes as absolutely no surprise.

Comment

I'm super bummed that he is gone for the year. He was making plays left and right, and with Champ gone, my favorite and one of my favorite players are out
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I just find it funny that when you start to lose, the injuries begin to mount.

I know some will say that injuries directly result in us losing. But there's also a correlation the other direction - losing tends to directly result in injuries.

At any rate, this is just giving reasons to scapegoat this team's lack of consistent success. If we wind up not making the playoffs despite Shanahan's guarantee, expect he and his purist of supporters to scapegoat injuries once again for this team's failures.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X