Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerseys

Has anyone gotten a new 2005 season jersey this year? And who did you get. I just orderd an Al Wilson!!

Yup I got a Q jersey... And I also got da Champ.
    sigpic

Comment

I wish they had Pryce

Comment

I got a Wilson, too. and a Plumber (but I got it spelled Plummer on the jersey).

Comment

Originally posted by bootydo
          I got a Wilson, too. and a Plumber (but I got it spelled Plummer on the jersey).
          Considering it's spelled Plummer and not PlumBer
          sigpic

Comment

It was a lame joke. Considering the way he's played this pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by bootydo
              It was a lame joke. Considering the way he's played this pre-season.
              True dat.
              sigpic

Comment

getting an authentic white bailey one

Comment

alternate orange plummer jersey
                  Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I haven't gotten one yet but I plan on getting a Q jersey and Champ jersey or either or. I can't find a Q jersey now.. they must've sold out on the main site.. so I might have to settle for a Champ one.

Comment

I've got a Plummer Home jersey..... and I will order a Falcons DeAngelo Hall jersey :p

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I don't buy player jerseys anymore, but I got authentics of all 3 colors (blue, white and alternate orange) with my name on it... that way in 2 years my jersey won't be obsolete.... but I do have 2 (1 white, 1 orange) authentic throwback Elway jerseys and a authentic orange crush TD jersey... and they'll never be obsolete!
                        Last edited by hendrixisgod; 08-17-2004, 08:57 AM.

Comment

One of my ex girlfriends works for reebok so I can get Authentics for $40. I told her I wanted an alternate Plummer and a white Lynch.

Long Live Steve Watson!

I Adopted Jake Plummer

Comment

Re: Jerseys

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                            Has anyone gotten a new 2005 season jersey this year? And who did you get. I just orderd an Al Wilson!!

Personally, I would have went with that Garrison Hearst Jersey, it's a keeper!
                            [QUOTE]
                            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Jerseys

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
                              Personally, I would have went with that Garrison Hearst Jersey, it's a keeper!
                              I got that sarcasim will.

Comment

Working...
                              X