Hillis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillis?

Can anyone tell me what the Broncos are planning to do with Hillis and how will he be used in the game plan? According to what I here' he has some real pass catching ability and has a real mean streak. Why is he not being utilized? just curious. GO BRONCOS!

Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the Broncos are planning to do with Hillis and how will he be used in the game plan? According to what I here' he has some real pass catching ability and has a real mean streak. Why is he not being utilized? just curious. GO BRONCOS!
    Then maybe we need to try him at MLB or CB in replacement of Bly.
    #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
      This is one of the things that has been nagging at me so far this season, and not just because he's my "adopted" player. The kid shows potential, but has hardly gotten any looks. How about putting the bootleg pass to the FB back in the play calling? Then, let's see what he's got.

At this point, why wouldn't they try all options to jumpstart the offense again?
      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
      FF is awesome!

Comment

Whats not coincidence is that our offense hasn't been as high powered with him on the bench.
        sigpic
        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

I don't understand why he's been riding the pine either. He played pretty well when he was in and ever since he's been on the bench the offense hasn't been as high powered. I'm sure it doesn't have to do with him exactly, but still an interesting notion.

Comment

He's not playing because shanny is stupid again. Lets see put an actual FB in at FB who is actually pretty good or put a LB in at FB who should be playing over webster anyways?

Comment

I am also puzzled as to why he's not in there.

Comment

iI say we get him running and catching, we could bring him on as a HB and have him playing like Chris Cooley

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Seems everyone is as puzzled as I am, I sure would like to see Hillis on the field again. But I guess only the shadow knows when he will be a part of the Bronco game plan again.

Comment

Hillis might see more time at FB if Shanahan decides to active both and have Larsen ready to go as a LB since Boss is now out for the season.

I believe Larsen was getting looks there for his hitting ability / special teams play and Shanahan wanted to active another defensive player, so Hillis was the odd man out.

Comment

I too am tired of seeing Hillis on KOs and Larsen at FB.
                      sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Sacklunch View Post
                        Hillis might see more time at FB if Shanahan decides to active both and have Larsen ready to go as a LB since Boss is now out for the season.

I believe Larsen was getting looks there for his hitting ability / special teams play and Shanahan wanted to active another defensive player, so Hillis was the odd man out.
                        That is a real nice thought I did not consider,like Spock would say, sounds logical to me captain. I hope you are wright.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacklunch View Post

They were both active when Hillis was starting at FB

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                            They were both active when Hillis was starting at FB
                            Hence, the thought process to only activate Larsen, play him at FB which leaves an open game day active roster spot for a defensive player.

Comment

Hillis isn't playing because Larson beat him out for the job. Pretty simple really...

Just because you like a player, or have heard good things, doesn't mean they are the best on the team.

There is also a reason Larson went in the 6th. He is not an NFL caliber defensive player. Noone drafted him to be a defensive player. It is funny that so many on this forum think he can be such a great LB when noone in the league has had that thought. He has gotten the chance to show his stuff at both positions here and he went to offense. There has to be something to all of that....

Comment

Working...
                              X