Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jay Cutler Play Better in 2007?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Lomax View Post
    12 turnovers in the 3 losses is piss poor offense. It puts undue pressure on the D and leaves them on the field too long. The D has forced crucial punts, turnovers, and 3-and-outs. But they are not good enough to do that all game while the O plays terribly. They will make their plays, and they will get gashed for big gains. That's the cards we were dealt this season. But if the O is as talented as everyone says, then we shouldn't be having the discussion about who is losing the games. Right now, it's up for debate, and that's a big issue.

    Stats don't win games. Playing winning football wins games. That means coming up with drives when we need them, staying in the game when the chips are down, having the mental fortitude to handle hostile environments. The O doesn't have to be near perfect. Just don't turn the ball over an average of 4 times a game.
    I agree, Right now of the last 4 games the only side that has won us a game is the Defense.


    :salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      Oh, ok. So basically you just like to contradict yourself when it suits the post.

      Got it.

      and you wonder why I think you to be a joke

      Just because I have said he has had bad games, doesn't mean I dont think he's playing FINE overall. See mojo.. you try SOO hard to be so cool and try to call people out.. you make yourself look foolish. I KNOW Jay is playing fine football. Has he made some mistakes.. absolutely. But he's playing fine.

      Got it now???

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
        and you wonder why I think you to be a joke

        Just because I have said he has had bad games, doesn't mean I dont think he's playing FINE overall. See mojo.. you try SOO hard to be so cool and try to call people out.. you make yourself look foolish. I KNOW Jay is playing fine football. Has he made some mistakes.. absolutely. But he's playing fine.

        Got it now???
        Yeah...I get that you think palying well 3 games out of 7 (42% of his games so far) is good enough to be considered 'fine'.

        And you wonder why I think you to be a loser AND a tool.

        Get THAT now?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
          Yeah...I get that you think palying well 3 games out of 7 (42% of his games so far) is good enough to be considered 'fine'.

          And you wonder why I think you to be a tool and a loser.

          Get THAT now?
          I get that you mean nothing to me. That I find you to be a "know it all" that has stated your opinion is so superior, that anyone that disagrees with your thoughts are "idiots."

          mojo. You are a joke to me. Your opinion means squat to me. I thik you've proved to be nothing but a joke when talking about football.....

          So do you get that? DO you get how I seriously could care less about your joke of an opinion??? Get that???

          **Btw.. for someone that considers themselves to be SO superior to everyone.. you sure jumped on the insulting words that you claim you are so far above. What a joke**

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            I get that you mean nothing to me. That I find you to be a "know it all" that has stated your opinion is so superior, that anyone that disagrees with your thoughts are "idiots."

            mojo. You are a joke to me. Your opinion means squat to me. I thik you've proved to be nothing but a joke when talking about football.....

            So do you get that? DO you get how I seriously could care less about your joke of an opinion??? Get that???
            *GASP* I mean nothing to you?

            What about all our talks? All those wonderful things we meant to one another? That meant NOTHING TO YOU?!



            What shall I ever do with myself?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
              *GASP* I mean nothing to you?

              What about all our talks? All those wonderful things we meant to one another? That meant NOTHING TO YOU?!



              What shall I ever do with myself?
              Well what ever it is, Dont give us the details.


              :salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                Well what ever it is, Dont give us the details.
                Lol...I'll try.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  So anybody that doesn't think Cutler is playing poorly is having sex with him?

                  Very insightfull......
                  Never said that....

                  Just amazed at how anyone could say Jay is fine...who has watched him play the last couple of weeks. maybe Monday night was past his bedtime....and he missed that game.

                  Jay will be fine in a couple more years.....until then.......he is a first round pick who still has to learn to be an nfl qb...............and don't even start telling me his stats show he is a top nfl qb.....

                  Fine...????...............not hardly.......

                  Young qb who needs to learn how to lead.....yep
                  My 3 favorite teams:
                  1.The Denver Broncos
                  2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                  3.Any team who plays Michigan

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X