Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jay Cutler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That's like saying Phylis lacks dooshnesss......

    Comment


    • #17
      Chicken N Grits/ Chicken N Waffles


      !!!!!!!!!!!SANDIEGO SUPER CHOKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        This has got to be top 3 in the most pointless and ignorant threads Ive seen since becoming a member of broncos country.

        The worst one no doubt was this guy trying to say Cutler would make a good RB... nough said.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 30-Davis-30 View Post
          IS IT JUST ME OR DOES JAY CUTLER LACK CONFIDENCE? i also notice that he can be very gumpy at times. i WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM WITH MORE HEART AND LEADERSHIP. HE IS ALSO LOOKS UN PROFESSIONAL WHEN TALKING TO THE PRESS. ANY OF YOU GUYS NOTICE THIS????????????
          You need to learn.....it is not a wise decision to post anything around here that even has the slightest little bit of negativity towards Cutler.

          His boyfriends who post on here don't like it very much....
          My 3 favorite teams:
          1.The Denver Broncos
          2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
          3.Any team who plays Michigan

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by broncophan View Post
            You need to learn.....it is not a wise decision to post anything around here that even has the slightest little bit of negativity towards Cutler.

            His boyfriends who post on here don't like it very much....
            You keep making these statements.... about boyfriends....sleeping with Cutler...

            You must be around a lot of guys that sleep together to "spot" all the signs. Or maybe just some insecure homophobe??

            Either way....

            What you want is for everyone to agree with you. If they don't.. then they are in some kind of sleeping arrangements with Cutler. Classy.

            Comment


            • #21
              Cutler has to get into a rhythm early. If something bad happens on the first drive the rest of the game seem to spin out of control. That's not lack of confidence, I think it has more to do with awareness of his team. He knows what kind of talent they truly have on offense and it is good at the top but not very deep. And he like all of us has seen how porous the defense is. Royal was less than 100% last week and I think everyone seems to get how essential Tony Scheffler is to this offense. When he got hurt last year the offense sputtered, since he's been hurt this year the offense has sputtered. Jay can't throw to the receivers every time as they will be double and triple teamed. His two safety options are Scheffler and Stokley, and with both of them out he is forced to make some throws that aren't great.

              Not to say Jay doesn't make his mistakes. I'm sure we all saw Eddie Royal running around wide open underneath when Jay through that pick into double coverage. But that's football and like I said, the defense had made it obvious that they had taken the night off, so Jay felt like he had to win the game. Also, he's in year three. Just remember how terrible Eli Manning was in his third year and what happened one year later when the Giants had a complete team.

              This team has issue but Cutler is not one of them. Until I see this team field a legitmate starting safety, or not run a 3-4 scheme with undersized DE's, I am in no way going to blame the guy who shows up to win every week.

              Comment


              • #22
                What the hell? The title made the whole thing sound like "Jay Cutler is out for the season" or some crap. *knock on wood*
                Quarterback change is NEEDED!!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Okay, Cutler does have some problems with focusing on Marshall. He will force passes that have no business being thrown. John and Brett did and do the same thing though. That has a lot to do with confidence, he needs to learn to spread it around a little more and trust the progressions of the passing routes.

                  I think Cutler is our guy! I think Cutler has a lot to learn! You can say both and mean it.
                  Broncos forever!! :clap:
                  \


                  Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

                  My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

                  :wave:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jmjk View Post
                    Okay, Cutler does have some problems with focusing on Marshall. He will force passes that have no business being thrown. John and Brett did and do the same thing though. That has a lot to do with confidence, he needs to learn to spread it around a little more and trust the progressions of the passing routes.

                    I think Cutler is our guy! I think Cutler has a lot to learn! You can say both and mean it.
                    I don't think you can blame him. Look at our injury report the last two weeks. #2 and #3 receivers injured and no starting TE? You show me a QB that CAN win throwing to Glenn Martinez, Darrell Jackson and Cliff Russell.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                      You keep making these statements.... about boyfriends....sleeping with Cutler...

                      You must be around a lot of guys that sleep together to "spot" all the signs. Or maybe just some insecure homophobe??

                      Either way....

                      What you want is for everyone to agree with you. If they don't.. then they are in some kind of sleeping arrangements with Cutler. Classy.
                      lol......I'm not the one who loves Cutler......and has the illusion that the kid does no wrong......I don't need to "be around alot of guys" to spot signs of a Cutler lover.....I just read the posts on here after his poor play....it's obvious

                      homophobe..????.....that sounds like something you would say....

                      I could care less if anyone agrees with me or not.....esp. you...........and where in the hell did I say if someone doesn't agree with me that they are in sleeping arrangements with Cutler??.....when you find that post....by all means.....forward that to me...

                      Son.....you need to read posts before you reply

                      You, for one ,are the last person who needs to bring up "classy"

                      Back to topic........give Cutler 2 or 3 more years to learn how to be an nfl qb.....and hope for the best...
                      Last edited by broncophan; 10-25-2008, 11:46 AM.
                      My 3 favorite teams:
                      1.The Denver Broncos
                      2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                      3.Any team who plays Michigan

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by glenwillett View Post
                        I don't think you can blame him. Look at our injury report the last two weeks. #2 and #3 receivers injured and no starting TE? You show me a QB that CAN win throwing to Glenn Martinez, Darrell Jackson and Cliff Russell.
                        You look at the injury report NOW and say he needs to force it. I look at the whole season and you see the same thing in EVERY game. The Broncs had our complement of WRs and he still forced the ball, THAT is on JAY and NOT the INJURIES. He has a lot to LEARN. By god man, he is only in his second year, having something to learn does not mean anything. EVERY QB has stuff to learn and improve upon. The same can be said about Rivers, Roth, Manning, ect.

                        Yes, you can win with those people with the right progressions. You have 3 - 4 receivers or more per play. Yes, sometimes nobody will be open. Yes, people have been wide open and Cutler forces the ball into double coverage to get to Marshall. You need to trust the system, Cutler only trust Marshall right now. Look at half the ints Cutler has thrown and it shows someone wide open and the ball was forced into a bad coverage.

                        And yes, Marshall is great and can bail Cutler out by great play so Cutler relies on him. I would too, but it works better when you dont FOCUS on one WR, KWIM.
                        Broncos forever!! :clap:
                        \


                        Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

                        My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

                        :wave:

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by 30-Davis-30 View Post
                          IS IT JUST ME OR DOES JAY CUTLER LACK CONFIDENCE? i also notice that he can be very gumpy at times. i WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM WITH MORE HEART AND LEADERSHIP. HE IS ALSO LOOKS UN PROFESSIONAL WHEN TALKING TO THE PRESS. ANY OF YOU GUYS NOTICE THIS????????????
                          cutler aka god is that you

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by jmjk View Post
                            You look at the injury report NOW and say he needs to force it. I look at the whole season and you see the same thing in EVERY game. The Broncs had our complement of WRs and he still forced the ball, THAT is on JAY and NOT the INJURIES. He has a lot to LEARN. By god man, he is only in his second year, having something to learn does not mean anything. EVERY QB has stuff to learn and improve upon. The same can be said about Rivers, Roth, Manning, ect.

                            Yes, you can win with those people with the right progressions. You have 3 - 4 receivers or more per play. Yes, sometimes nobody will be open. Yes, people have been wide open and Cutler forces the ball into double coverage to get to Marshall. You need to trust the system, Cutler only trust Marshall right now. Look at half the ints Cutler has thrown and it shows someone wide open and the ball was forced into a bad coverage.

                            And yes, Marshall is great and can bail Cutler out by great play so Cutler relies on him. I would too, but it works better when you dont FOCUS on one WR, KWIM.
                            So what were you saying in week one when he scored 40 without Marshall? People have been hurt and when you play from behind you have to force throws. Especially when your run D hasn't stopped anyone all year and you know you won't have to many drives to build on.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by glenwillett View Post
                              I don't think you can blame him. Look at our injury report the last two weeks. #2 and #3 receivers injured and no starting TE? You show me a QB that CAN win throwing to Glenn Martinez, Darrell Jackson and Cliff Russell.
                              Injuries are part of the game....every team has them.......you combine those with an inexperienced qb......and his inexperience shows big time.......
                              My 3 favorite teams:
                              1.The Denver Broncos
                              2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                              3.Any team who plays Michigan

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by broncophan View Post
                                Injuries are part of the game....every team has them.......you combine those with an inexperienced qb......and his inexperience shows big time.......
                                Really and what happens when you combine them with a defense that can't tackle and can't get you back on the field consistently? That's the bigger issue here. If we only had to throw the ball 20 times a game like the Titans or Giants we'd be just fine right now. But since the opposition's drives eat up 10 minutes at a time and still result in them scoring TD's we have to play from behind, which means we have to pass. That gets predictable no matter who you are.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X