No announcement yet.

Favorite* Broncos' Blunders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roc alexander forgetting to tag Marvin Harrison when he lies on the turf, so he rises and runs for a td (or was it reggie wayne?)

Comment

Man, you guys have came up with a lot more than I would thought. Sigh.. was it really that bad some times?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

ya so right on point

Originally posted by bjoli198 View Post
        roc alexander forgetting to tag Marvin Harrison when he lies on the turf, so he rises and runs for a td (or was it reggie wayne?)
        I was just gona post that one! Man no one touched the guy they were all looking at eacother and he got up and ran for a TD very very embarrassing game!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          This is an embarrassing but happy ending one.....Champ saving our butts against New England in the 2005 playoffs, returning an interception all the way...until Champ's gas tank ran out and the NE TE (was it Watson?) somehow catches up to him and knocks the ball away. We got a bit lucky, because we kept the ball, scored and won!!!
          Champ's tank didn't run out. He wasn't paying attention and didn't think he could be caught. It was an amazing run for the guy that caught him but really, Champ was just slacking.
          Last edited by SkyFlash1; 10-27-2008, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198 View Post
            Al Wilson I think.

Of course, as far as embarrassing blunders go, do we need look back farther than our last game?

Comment

Tatum Bell fumbling games away...
              sigpic

Comment

Randy Moss to Moe Williams

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange View Post
                  I love it when the Broncos make somebody look extra better on gameday or in the news. I'm also saying that with a big sarcastic grin on my face.

So, with that said, what is your most embarrassing Broncos moment? This could also be a draft choice, an off the field moment.

Some times, the best thing to do is to laugh at all of this cause it has already happened.

My favorite*? Dante Hall making the Broncos special team look like idiots.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKxvk80BM8

So what is yours?

I think for me it was Mike Harden trying to shoulder tackle Bo Jackson on the sideline. Bo put his shoulder down (on way to the end zone), Mike landed on his back, and now history has a highlite reel.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

The Ultimate Screw Up Was...

Our O-Lineman slapping the ball out of Cutlers hand when we were on the goaline. Cutler is taking the snap, when the snap is handed to Cutler one of our O-Lineman literally slaps the ball down out of Cutler's hand and the other team recovers.
                    sigpic

Comment

In the mid to late 70's, backup LB Godwin Turk returned either a fumble or INT for a touchdown.

He spiked the ball so hard, he dislocated his shoulder and missed the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Lights View Post
                        Randy Moss to Moe Williams
                        Bingo. Was gonna say that one.

All you Plummer haters will like this one.

A couple years back when we were playing the chiefs and plummer tried to throw the ball with his left hand and it got pick 6ed when we were on our 2 or something. i just kinda stared at the tv and went "what the heck just happened". it took me a couple of replays to actually realize what jake did.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Comment

Since you included draft blunders how about Maurice Clarett, aka 61784-31427.

Comment

If we're going to talk embarrassing plays, how about the one in the playoffs where Marvin caught a pass, fell down, was not touched, and then ran it in for a touchdown. Then there was Cutler's interception returned for a score vs the Seahawks in 06. I know it was his first game, but that was just plain pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by jongotti View Post
                                denver playing baltimore denver misses a fg attempt and start walking off the field ravens pick up the ball and run it back for td un touched cause the broncs walked off the field can you believe it
                                Yeah, was going to mention that as well. Thing I remember most was the devastating hit Ray Lewis put on Keith Burns. Keith wasn't going all out... then BAM!! Just destroyed Burns.
                                "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Working...
                                X