X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by jongotti View Post
    denver playing baltimore denver misses a fg attempt and start walking off the field ravens pick up the ball and run it back for td un touched cause the broncs walked off the field can you believe it
    That's the one I was going to say. I was there. It was like, what the heck?!?

I've disliked Raven fans ever since (they were not nice).

Leave a comment:

• jongotti
    replied
    denver playing baltimore denver misses a fg attempt and start walking off the field ravens pick up the ball and run it back for td un touched cause the broncs walked off the field can you believe it

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Broncos defensive conference during the Colts playoff game....

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    I don't know if it's the BIGGEST blunder in my opinion.... but last year against GB in the overtime of the MNF game....

First play, first pass, win.

It hurt. All of my Wisconsin roomates/Packer fans were heckling me like crazy.

Just terrible...

Leave a comment:

• phanofsports17
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange View Post
    I love it when the Broncos make somebody look extra better on gameday or in the news. I'm also saying that with a big sarcastic grin on my face.

So, with that said, what is your most embarrassing Broncos moment? This could also be a draft choice, an off the field moment.

Some times, the best thing to do is to laugh at all of this cause it has already happened.

My favorite*? Dante Hall making the Broncos special team look like idiots.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKxvk80BM8

So what is yours?

two block in the back penalties that could have been called at 0:08 and 0:10

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by broncophan View Post
    Giving up 35 points in ONE QUARTER to the Redskins in the Superbowl......has to be the most embarrassing display of football that I have ever seen.......
    That is by far one of the worst!

Leave a comment:

• broncophan
    replied
    Giving up 35 points in ONE QUARTER to the Redskins in the Superbowl......has to be the most embarrassing display of football that I have ever seen.......

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    started a topic Favorite* Broncos' Blunders

Favorite* Broncos' Blunders

I love it when the Broncos make somebody look extra better on gameday or in the news. I'm also saying that with a big sarcastic grin on my face.

So, with that said, what is your most embarrassing Broncos moment? This could also be a draft choice, an off the field moment.

Some times, the best thing to do is to laugh at all of this cause it has already happened.

My favorite*? Dante Hall making the Broncos special team look like idiots.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKxvk80BM8

So what is yours?
Working...
X