Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite* Broncos' Blunders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite* Broncos' Blunders

    I love it when the Broncos make somebody look extra better on gameday or in the news. I'm also saying that with a big sarcastic grin on my face.

    So, with that said, what is your most embarrassing Broncos moment? This could also be a draft choice, an off the field moment.

    Some times, the best thing to do is to laugh at all of this cause it has already happened.

    My favorite*? Dante Hall making the Broncos special team look like idiots.

    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKxvk80BM8

    So what is yours?


    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

  • #2
    Giving up 35 points in ONE QUARTER to the Redskins in the Superbowl......has to be the most embarrassing display of football that I have ever seen.......
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncophan View Post
      Giving up 35 points in ONE QUARTER to the Redskins in the Superbowl......has to be the most embarrassing display of football that I have ever seen.......
      That is by far one of the worst!


      Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

      2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AsianOrange View Post
        I love it when the Broncos make somebody look extra better on gameday or in the news. I'm also saying that with a big sarcastic grin on my face.

        So, with that said, what is your most embarrassing Broncos moment? This could also be a draft choice, an off the field moment.

        Some times, the best thing to do is to laugh at all of this cause it has already happened.

        My favorite*? Dante Hall making the Broncos special team look like idiots.

        http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKxvk80BM8

        So what is yours?

        two block in the back penalties that could have been called at 0:08 and 0:10

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know if it's the BIGGEST blunder in my opinion.... but last year against GB in the overtime of the MNF game....

          First play, first pass, win.


          It hurt. All of my Wisconsin roomates/Packer fans were heckling me like crazy.

          Just terrible...

          Comment


          • #6
            Broncos defensive conference during the Colts playoff game....

            Comment


            • #7
              denver playing baltimore denver misses a fg attempt and start walking off the field ravens pick up the ball and run it back for td un touched cause the broncs walked off the field can you believe it

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jongotti View Post
                denver playing baltimore denver misses a fg attempt and start walking off the field ravens pick up the ball and run it back for td un touched cause the broncs walked off the field can you believe it
                That's the one I was going to say. I was there. It was like, what the heck?!?

                I've disliked Raven fans ever since (they were not nice).
                Administrator
                sigpic

                #LupusAwareness

                #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jongotti View Post
                  denver playing baltimore denver misses a fg attempt and start walking off the field ravens pick up the ball and run it back for td un touched cause the broncs walked off the field can you believe it
                  Ugh... that night.. was TERRIBLE!!!


                  Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                  2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Chicago Bears last year.



                    Sauerbrun: "I'm not afraid of Hester"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RxDx View Post
                      Chicago Bears last year.



                      Sauerbrun: "I'm not afraid of Hester"
                      that one had me so mad I think my blood pressure was higher than the altitude in Denver.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'd have to say the 55-10 loss to the 49ers in the Superbowl. I was at a Superbowl party that year with freinds. One of my freinds talked me into betting my dirt bike (Honda CR250, less than 6 months old) on the Broncos and he spotted me 21 points! Before it was over, he felt sorry me and up'ed the spot to 40 points and I still lost the bike!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is an embarrassing but happy ending one.....Champ saving our butts against New England in the 2005 playoffs, returning an interception all the way...until Champ's gas tank ran out and the NE TE (was it Watson?) somehow catches up to him and knocks the ball away. We got a bit lucky, because we kept the ball, scored and won!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            denver and jacksonville in a playoff game denvers defence thinks they have came up with a key stop to force the jags to punt,but what Michael Dean Perry decides to walk off the field on a subsatution,denver gets called for too many men keeping the jags drive alive and scoring broncs out of playoffs because Perry would not run off the field

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jongotti View Post
                              denver and jacksonville in a playoff game denvers defence thinks they have came up with a key stop to force the jags to punt,but what Michael Dean Perry decides to walk off the field on a subsatution,denver gets called for too many men keeping the jags drive alive and scoring broncs out of playoffs because Perry would not run off the field
                              Yea.......that's right up there behind the superbowl embarrassments on my list.......that really ticked me off....
                              My 3 favorite teams:
                              1.The Denver Broncos
                              2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                              3.Any team who plays Michigan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X