Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next week....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Next week....

    All the top teams in the AFC play each other:

    Broncos vs. Chiefs
    Ravens vs. Bengals
    Colts vs. Titans
    Patriots vs. Dolphins

    Should be an interesting week. Wow. GO BRONCOS!
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

  • #2
    Schedule against us without even playing

    Not playing a game again and things don't look good for a playoff spot.

    The Stupid Ravens with that murderer on the field, remaining schedule

    Bengals, At Oakland, At Cleveland, Pittsburgh

    We're a 1/2 game back with them

    Dolphins remaining schedule

    At New England, Philadelphia, At Bills, Jets

    We're 1 full game back plus, who knows how the tiebreakers go with them.

    Ravens have the best shot 3-1 with a loss to the Bengals and that's not a loss for sure, they could very easily run the table. 1 good thing could come out of this though, Win the 1st round game and beats CHEFS in divisional game

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Schedule against us without even playing

      Originally posted by DieWithMileHigh
      Not playing a game again and things don't look good for a playoff spot.

      The Stupid Ravens with that murderer on the field, remaining schedule

      Bengals, At Oakland, At Cleveland, Pittsburgh

      We're a 1/2 game back with them

      Dolphins remaining schedule

      At New England, Philadelphia, At Bills, Jets

      We're 1 full game back plus, who knows how the tiebreakers go with them.

      Ravens have the best shot 3-1 with a loss to the Bengals and that's not a loss for sure, they could very easily run the table. 1 good thing could come out of this though, Win the 1st round game and beats CHEFS in divisional game
      If the Ravens run the table, they would win the division. That would put us against the Bengals which if the records are the same, we win the head to head tiebreaker. That wouldn't be all bad.

      The Fish are notorious month of December failures. If tradition continues, they won't be a threat. They are especially bad in cold weather.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Next week....

        Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
        All the top teams in the AFC play each other:

        Broncos vs. Chiefs
        Ravens vs. Bengals
        Colts vs. Titans
        Patriots vs. Dolphins

        Should be an interesting week. Wow. GO BRONCOS!
        Broncos over the Chefs
        Bengals over the Ravens
        Titans over the Colts
        Patriots over the Dolphins
        Ozzy


        The "New Black Sabbath"

        Comment


        • #5
          Egads, now I have to root for the Pats too.

          made by snk16

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Next week....

            Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
            Broncos over the Chefs
            Bengals over the Ravens
            Titans over the Colts
            Patriots over the Dolphins
            I like that! and i think it's VERY POSSIBLE. though i'd like the ravens to win over the bengals....
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

            Comment


            • #7
              nice catch about the Raven & Bengal division winner

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Re: Re: Next week....

                Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                I like that! and i think it's VERY POSSIBLE. though i'd like the ravens to win over the bengals....
                Looking like that the Bungles aren't really the Bungles any more... I would like to see how far they can ride this out...
                Ozzy


                The "New Black Sabbath"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Re: Re: Next week....

                  Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                  Looking like that the Bungles aren't really the Bungles any more... I would like to see how far they can ride this out...
                  Not me. I want them playing for the wild card spot. That puts us in a better position to make the playoffs. If we're tied with the Ravens, we don't make it. If we're tied with the Bengals, we do.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Plus if Miami loses to NE and we win out, we have tiebraker by means of conference record
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We want baltimore to win next week right?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        But, we have to win out to have a chance at the playoffs, not even considering the Ravens. We are tied with them right now. If Ravens win, they win division. If they lose, they are a game behind us. So it really don't matter.
                        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like the Bungles too as long as they dont get in our way...Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
                          And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start, to mold a new reality, closer to the heart...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Chris
                            We want baltimore to win next week right?

                            Yes
                            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Next week....

                              Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                              All the top teams in the AFC play each other:

                              Broncos vs. Chiefs
                              Ravens vs. Bengals
                              Colts vs. Titans
                              Patriots vs. Dolphins

                              Should be an interesting week. Wow. GO BRONCOS!
                              It will be a great weekend to watch football just as a fan. I am looking foward to it!
                              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X