No announcement yet.

Next week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First... we need to beat KC. Without the win, all of our speculation is moot. Baltimore could easily win 3 of 4, if not their next 4 games. Miami might lose 3 of 4 (NE, Philly, @ Buf). If this is so... and the Broncs keep their stuff together... we have some hope still alive!

Don't give up on our boys yet! A Playoff run is still in our grasp!
    Do or do not.... there is NO try

Comment

We are going to have to cheer for NE (eeeewwwww) and Baltimore (NOOOOOO) so that we have a chance towards the playoffs. Right now the Bengals have the division, we need Baltimore to win so that if we need a tiebreaker it is up against the Bengals.

Comment

We take of business and the Pats & Ravens win next week, we might make this damn thing work. We will need better output than we got from Jake the past two weeks.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I agree, Jake is going to have to show up to play some serious ball for the next 4 weeks. Portis is amazing, but Plummer is going to have to make some plays to keep us in playoff contention. Portis cannot carry us into the playoffs. Our recievers and quarterback are going to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosgrrrl
            First... we need to beat KC. Without the win, all of our speculation is moot. Baltimore could easily win 3 of 4, if not their next 4 games. Miami might lose 3 of 4 (NE, Philly, @ Buf). If this is so... and the Broncs keep their stuff together... we have some hope still alive!

Don't give up on our boys yet! A Playoff run is still in our grasp!
            I'm thinking that if we can win the next three games (all AFC teams), we might not even need to win in Green Bay to make the playoffs.

I sure hope we don't need the win in Green Bay, anyway.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Green Bays easy bait with no Favre (assuming the Broncos don't play like they did against the Bears). Which if i were them, I wouldn't be playing him. He already injured it against the Lions, and it would only get worse.
              Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Working...
              X