No announcement yet.

Torain (Torn ACL) Placed On IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to have to say I told you so, but I told you so that Torain is an injury prone back. This is why you go after guys who are known to last after taking hits or guys who know how to avoid the big hits. I think it's clear and cut what our need will be this Draft and/or Free Agency. A big time RB playmaker.

Comment

• It was a shame for Torain to get hurt again after working so hard to come back after his elbow injury back from preseason. He did look pretty good for what little time he did play before getting hurt. At least he seems to be in the Broncos future plans when he is healthy again.

Comment

• Torain says: "Don't forget about me".....i expect him to come back healthy next year...

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• It's official, Torain is IR'ed as of today

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• I cringed nearly every time Torain got tackled. I understand people saying everyone's knee would have blown because of the way he was tackled and I agree, but....

There is an art to being tackled. If you look at how the good RB that have been around take tackles you will see what I am talking about. They all take the tackles on their own terms. There will be injuries no matter what happens, but Torain looked odd whenever he got tackled. he seemed to always be pretzeled up. Maybe he was just trying too hard for that extra yard or something, but I think it is something he needs to work on. He definitely puts himself in odd situations going to the ground.

I am by no means an expert, but I am curious if anyone else noticed this.

Comment

Working...
            X