Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO SMACK: Broncos vs. Chiefs

This will be a HUGE Game next week in KC
    the Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs have a huge game next week in New Mile High. Denver has to win out to have a shot at the playoffs. I think we have a pretty good chance. If Jake starts clicking and we win the turnover battle, we should do well. Plus, Kansas City has had a tough time closing out teams lately (Faiders 24-17 and Bolts 28-24). I think Denver will suprise KC and get the W.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

GO!!!!!!! Denver lol Too much kc fans talking sh t

Comment

The ponies will fall

Yes it is a big game next week, but the ponies will get corralled. Jake"the choke" Plummer will show his real talent. GO CHIEFS

Comment

will you throw the towel in if you lose?

Comment

Re: The ponies will fall

Originally posted by SUPERCHIEFS
          Yes it is a big game next week, but the ponies will get corralled. Jake"the choke" Plummer will show his real talent. GO CHIEFS
          Wait, what was the score of the chiefs (11-1) against the chargers (2-10)?

Thats right, stfu
          Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Re: Re: The ponies will fall

Originally posted by cprender8
            Wait, what was the score of the chiefs (11-1) against the chargers (2-10)?

Thats right, stfu
            The score reflects a big W in the win column. I dont care if we win every game by 1 point, as long as we keep winning.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmm.....I am pretty sure its in Denver...........GO BRONCOS......KC====Over rated and a team that hasn't won a playoff game in how many years??????

Comment

Denver = underachieving team who is on the downslide

Reality sucks, yanno?

Comment

THE RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

WHO IS 11-1 THATS WHAT I FIGURED.................. THANKS

Comment

Under achieving huh.....If it wasn't for the dumba$$ refs missing a few illegal blocks on that freak hall"s return,you would be dead in the water....thank you.....chiefs still suck and won't do anything in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Ftblman
                      Under achieving huh.....If it wasn't for the dumba$$ refs missing a few illegal blocks on that freak hall"s return,you would be dead in the water....thank you.....chiefs still suck and won't do anything in the playoffs
                      I hope you enjoy watching them IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Comment

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEFS ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR BRONCOS ASS Broncos ......Who are the broncos?

Comment

Re: Re: The ponies will fall

The score reflects a big W in the win column. I dont care if we win every game by 1 point, as long as we keep winning.
                          Spoken like someone whose team hasnt won too many playoff games

You will lose next week

Comment

Re: CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by chiefsfan44
                            CHIEFS ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR BRONCOS ASS Broncos ......Who are the broncos?
                            Your first post, and that's the best you can do?
                            sigpic

Comment

You have to remember they don't have very good schooling over there in Missouri. Most of the state money is donated to the KKK.

Comment

Working...
                              X