that's what I like to see

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      WOW!! 81% of us fans said that we were impressed with Torain

that's what I like to see
      Too bad his body breaks and tears like that of an 80 year old Nothing he showed me was impressive in the slightest and now he is probably done for good with Shanny. He simply cannot take a chance at putting stock into a HB who can't stay healthy and has a track record for not being able to do so. His track record of injuries is longer than the criminal record of Charles Manson!!! Thank you for your time Ryan but don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya
      Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Give him time

Impressed? Yes. Does he seem to be injuiry prone? Yes. Is he the answer to the Bronco's running game? Too early to tell. Less than 1/2 of a game can't prove anything, good or bad. I pray his injuries heal quickly and he can return next season and stay healthy enough to answer all the still pertinent questions. All the hateful and stupid comments between posters is senseless because no one knows all the answers, yet. Being a Bronco fan, I hope he returns and plays behind a young and improving O-Line for the next five years without injury. The offense is already loaded with young talent, so a quality back will make it very scary. Shannahan knows how to use his offensive weapons to dominate and demoralize opponents. An increase in talent and experience on the defensive line and the Broncos "could" return to domination. Remember, the defense on the Super Bowl teams didn't usually dominate until the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by cvnorton View Post
          Too bad his body breaks and tears like that of an 80 year old Nothing he showed me was impressive in the slightest and now he is probably done for good with Shanny. He simply cannot take a chance at putting stock into a HB who can't stay healthy and has a track record for not being able to do so. His track record of injuries is longer than the criminal record of Charles Manson!!! Thank you for your time Ryan but don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya
          did u see that hillbilly guy calling us out in his own thread he called me out, you, and some other guy...calling us immature and things of that nature...hilarious

sigpic

Comment

Torrain was 100 TIMES better than what I thought he was going to be. And it wasn't just him starting his first game, but he looked better than I thought he would at the end of the season...

Man I hope that guy can play longer than TD did. Because he is going to be the best RB we have had since Clinton Portis if he is healthy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
              Torrain was 100 TIMES better than what I thought he was going to be. And it wasn't just him starting his first game, but he looked better than I thought he would at the end of the season...

Man I hope that guy can play longer than TD did. Because he is going to be the best RB we have had since Clinton Portis if he is healthy.
              hell yeah I love hearing this optimism. I really loved what I saw from Ryan Torain. Hopefully he can bounced back from his ACL injury just as good or even better than Ronnie Brown did.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cvnorton View Post
                Well seeing as he's got a 4 yr contract and having performed that well in his first start i don't think he's going anywhere soon

And i'm pretty sure most acls would tear if hit like that believe me i know

but here's to an uncomplicated surgery and helthy recovery
                We'll be waiting Ryan!!

Comment

Stick a fork in him=Hes done

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                    did u see that hillbilly guy calling us out in his own thread he called me out, you, and some other guy...calling us immature and things of that nature...hilarious

I had a "talk" with that particular poster via PM, regarding appropriate message board behavior.

I think we're on the same page ...at least for now.
                    Last edited by sbutk; 11-10-2008, 02:41 PM.
                    sigpic
                    They're your teammates, now.
                    Best of luck, TT!
                    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Hey yea! "The Train" has arrived in Denver!
                      There alot of talk about this young kid
                      Add a player with a great colligate record with the tutalige of Shanahan and the Denver front line and some luck staying healthy and we could have another ellite RB in Denver
                      Get Healthy Ryan!
                      adopted Bronco-#46 Spencer Larson
                      The D is back in Denver

Bleeding Orange and Blue since 1971

Comment

Anybody know how long Torain is expected to be out? Several people have hinted he's on IR, but I haven't seen that reported - by the Broncos or anywhere - so I'm willing to call that rumor BS.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found it.

http://rotoassist.com/2008/11/ryan-t...ending-injury/

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!......
                        Last edited by sbutk; 11-10-2008, 02:49 PM.
                        sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
                          But i was impressed with the O-Line for making the holes to run through. If we had a healthy Selvin Young this would've been a great game for Selvin and cut back ability/ Torain, IMO was just blah and the fact that he looked like a Rookie bottom line! I saw nothing that made me even consider once that he could possibly be the next TD.

And although i do understand the fact that their will never be another TD the hype was way out of proportion. First quarter he ran right towards Willie McGinest and got stuffed, when in fact a little cut-back would've possibly gotten him 10 or more yards. So i say get Selvin healthy and him and Hillis in rotation and Larson at FB we could have a solid running game towards for remainder of the season. And we also have a few RB's on practice squad.

But Torain definitely need to practice more and yes i understand he had to crunch the gameplan. I am not questioning his preparation, but i am questioning his abilities.
                          Couldn't agree more...

Comment

Working...
                          X