Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Marshall AND Royal make the Pro Bowl?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
    That is a great point that I didn't think of! It does make it a bit more impressive, but still after this week their rankings will drop a bit.
    Exactly... their numbers aren't necessarily inflated against stats/game played (of course others may have missed as well) but they are definitely inflated against where they will be after Sun/Mon games.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • #17
      Rookie WR's don't usually make probowls unless they're beasts like Randy Moss when he first entered the league.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        Exactly... their numbers aren't necessarily inflated against stats/game played (of course others may have missed as well) but they are definitely inflated against where they will be after Sun/Mon games.
        The averages wont be inflated, just the totals. I didnt look at the stats so I dont know if he mentioned averages or totals.


        :salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

        Comment


        • #19
          It all depends on thier team. If denver continues thier current slide Losing (4 of 6) I think that they send 2 (Champ, and Clady), but if they can turn it around and finish strong I can see Marshall getting in. Royal wont, and Cotler wont unless there is an injury. There are to many QB's having better seasons, on better teams. Plus Manning, and Big Ben are shoo ins that only leaves one spot left
          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by japfaff View Post
            It all depends on thier team. If denver continues thier current slide Losing (4 of 6) I think that they send 2 (Champ, and Clady), but if they can turn it around and finish strong I can see Marshall getting in. Royal wont, and Cotler wont unless there is an injury. There are to many QB's having better seasons, on better teams. Plus Manning, and Big Ben are shoo ins that only leaves one spot left
            You say Manning is a shoe in, but honestly he may only make it becuz of his popularity, he hasnt played well this year

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by japfaff View Post
              It all depends on thier team. If denver continues thier current slide Losing (4 of 6) I think that they send 2 (Champ, and Clady), but if they can turn it around and finish strong I can see Marshall getting in. Royal wont, and Cotler wont unless there is an injury. There are to many QB's having better seasons, on better teams. Plus Manning, and Big Ben are shoo ins that only leaves one spot left
              The way I see it, in the AFC right now Cutler and Rivers are the leaders, and several guys are competing for the third spot: Favre, Roethlisberger, Manning, Edwards, Schaub. Unless he completely tanks, I don't see how Cutler won't make it.
              sigpicthanks Freyaka

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BroncosFan0226 View Post
                You say Manning is a shoe in, but honestly he may only make it becuz of his popularity, he hasnt played well this year
                You are right but manning has earned a little favoritism
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
                  The way I see it, in the AFC right now Cutler and Rivers are the leaders, and several guys are competing for the third spot: Favre, Roethlisberger, Manning, Edwards, Schaub. Unless he completely tanks, I don't see how Cutler won't make it.
                  Cutler wont make it cause he hasnt played that well in 5 games. He has ok stats. But manning and Ben make it on name alone, and I think that Farve has the inside track just cause of name. Rivers and Cutler fate is in the teams hands. The winner of the division has a chance. My dark horse is Edwards is my dark horse.... But to earn his spot they have to knock off the PATS
                  Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'm not sure about Royal but Marshall should def. make the pro bowl. As well as Tony Sheffleir as TE. He is having a better year than Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzales.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X